Chapter 14

Chapter 14

{Elliot}
Karis, Jada, and Jocelyn get to my house and we all drive to the closest airport before we get on. About two hours later everyone's asleep except the pilot, co-pilot, Dalton, and I. "Why are we going back earlier than we planned?" I ask as I move to sit in front of Dalton. "Jasper and two of his friends got thrown out of their coven for some unknown reason and I allowed them to stay with us. We're going back now to make sure that they don't cause havoc in our home." He answers and I nod my head. "Well what are we going to do?" I ask and he smiles at the word 'we'. "I don't know, but I promise to you that nothing will to you or your friends." He says and I smile as I sit down in his lap. "I know you will, but Jasper wouldn't hurt me. We'll be fine Dalton, and me and my friends know how to handle ourselves. But thanks for being worried about me and my friends. That's really sweet of you that you care, not all guys are like that." I say and he gives me a heart-warming smile. "I'd do anything for you. I love you so much Elliot." He says and I smile wide. "I love you too Dalton." I say and lay my head on his chest before I look out of the window as the plane gets closer and closer to home.

{About eighteen to twenty (18-20) hours later...}
Jada, Jocelyn, Karis, Dalton, and I walk into Dalton's (Dalton and I's) house and see three vampires sitting on a couch. "Hello Elliot!" Jasper says and I smile as I give him a hug around his neck. "Hey Jasper! How are you my dear friend?" I ask as we pull away from each other. "I'm fine, but who are your beautiful friends?" He asks as he stares at Karis, Jada, and Jocelyn. "These are my three best friends: Jada, Jocelyn, and Karis." I say before I turn around to face my three best friends. "Girls, meet my very good friend Jasper." I say next and they all nod their heads and I notice Jada and Jasper staring at each other. "Who are your friends?" I ask as I snap my fingers in front of Jasper's face and he blinks a fee times before he comes to. "I'm sorry. What did you say? I didn't hear you." Jasper says and I laugh. "I said, 'Who are your friends?'" I repeat and he nods his head in understanding. "Right! Of course! These are my friends: Kyle and Ethan." Jasper says and I smile at the two guys who look around our age standing behind Jasper awkwardly. "Hillo! I'm Elliot!" I say and greet them with a hug. "It's very nice to meet you. We're twins." They say in unison and I nod my head. "It's very nice to meet the both of you. I'm going to go make dinner if you'll excuse me." I say before Dalton and I leave the living room and go into the kitchen together.

{About an hour later...}
"Dinner's ready you guys!" I shout from the kitchen and Karis, Jada, Jocelyn, Kyle, Jon, and Jasper walk into the kitchen with smiles on their faces. "What's for dinner Elliot?" Jada asks and I give her a smile. "It's peeking duck with fried rice." I answer with a smile and my best friends cheer excitedly. "Yay! Chinese food!" Jocelyn shouts excitedly and I laugh. "Well I'm glad that you're excited about it. Dig in you guys!" I say before we start to eat.

"So Dalton really saved your life, Dalton?" Jon asks and I nod my head. "Yeah,he sure did. I was in the forest taking pictures when a werewolf started to chase me. I was about to die and Dalton saved me. He said that I had to be his servant, and I agreed to the deal. A few days after that day, we kind of fell in love." I say, choosing to tell the short less embarrassing story then the whole thing. "I think that that's romantic and awesome." Karis says and I start to smile.

Everyone finishes their food and I clean all of the dishes before I go up to my room, take a shower then get into bed. "Are you ready to go to sleep?" Dalton asks and I nod my head before he crawls into the bed with me and holds me as I start to fall asleep almost instantly.