Chapter 2

*Whoosh!* "Lilli stop running around up there Mimi's trying to sleep!" Liz screamed. 

Lilli stopped adn rolled her eyes. "Kay!" She yelled, but had no intention of doing so. She threw a sweater into her bag and her combat boots. 

She quickly applied some perfume and some eye makeup. She cursed out loud as her mascara stabbed here in the eye. She strapped her bag to her and stepped out onto her roof and slide down it with a thud on the ground. She stood up and ran to her fence, she hurdled the fence, unsuccessfully, and fell flat on her face. After she brushed herself off and swore some more, she sprinted to the white car waiting for her on the edge of the highway. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Zander will be waiting for you at your restaurant, the driver said. He also said your name is Cassidy Love when you are with him. Lilli snorted, I wander around town with a name like Ms. Love? The car stopped. The driver got out and helped her out. "Really, I'm good." Lilli protested. 

A boy came out of the car next to them. "Hello Ms. Love, how are you this fine evening. Logan/Zander said. Lilli blushed then punched him in the arm. He laughed. "Let's go eat at the ever delicious Olive Garden, shall we?" 

"I said nothing to fancy." Lilli whined. "That means like taco bell. But I'm sure you've never had any of that." 

Logan rolled his eyes, "I'm a teenage boy, not an alien." 

They opened the door and walked into a crowd of people with flashing lights. Logan cursed, Paparazzi! Lilli ducked her hand and sprinted through the door and into the parking lot. Logan let go of Lilli's hand and divided into the car commando-style. Lilli rolled her eyes and climbed in after him. "Step on it!" Logan yelled at the driver. 

The driver cackled and slammed on the gas Logan and Lilli flew backwards and Logan's blonde wig fell of exposing dark brown hair. Lilli stared into his bright blue eyes and giggled. Her eyes widened in embarrassment, she dosen't giggle. "Ya know Lerman, your a piece of work," She said sarcastically. 

He smirked. "Is that my new name? Lerman?" She laughed. 

"I guess it is." Lerman shook his head. "We should go to my house, my house!" Lerman called to his driver. Lilli raised her eyebrows. His house? "Okay."