Chapter 16

The man walked towards Lilli. He had a crazed expression as he started at her. There was an explosion behind him, and the car was engulfed in flames. The man ran towards Lilli and her captor to avoid the wave of heat. 'Why?" Lilli screamed at him.

That was a baby shower gift from Lerman! "Leave me alone. The cops will come after you? And I swear....." Lilli stopped as a meaty fist squeezed her throat and all the air out of her system. 

She gasped and tried yanking her hands free from behind her. It was useless, her vision was already blackening. "You don't exist anymore, darling." the man said. "We made sure of that." he glanced at the burning car. 

Another explosion rang though out the neighborhood. Fire shoot out, and a door was blown off it's hinges. It came flying straight towards them. The guy hanging onto Lilli, yanked her backwards and threw her as far as he could. 

Lilli screamed in pain as she landed on the pavement. The strong young guy dove after her, and landed on top of her. 'Cover your face!" he ordered as he tried to shelter her with is own boyd. Soon the older man was right beside Lilli, trying to protect herself. 

Debris fell around them, but in only a few mintues all they could hear was the crackling fire. Lilli was pulled upward and tossed in the back of the van. The younger guy climbed in behind her, and the older man sat in the drivers seat. The car peeled out and down the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't mind Damen. he's just a little rude." Lilli was pressed uncomfortably close to this guy. 

"Don't mind him? He's kidnapping me!" The guy held up his hands in self defense. 

"Sorry. Not my idea." Lilli glared accusingly at him. 

"Whatever. So he's Damon, what's your name?" The guy gave her a weird look. 

"Fabian." Lilli nodded her head.

"Oh," Fabin shifted uncomfortably, she was almost sitting on top of him! 

"Yeah, so who are you?" Lilli looked confused. How could he not know her name? He was kidnapping her? 

"Why should I tell you?" she replied snootily. 

Fabin shrugged. "Whatever. I'm gonna get some shut-eye." He leaned back and closed his eyes. 

Lilli was getting kinda fed-up with this freak.'Fine. My name Is Lilli." 

Fabin smiled still pretending to be asleep. "Nice to meet you Lilli. You should get some rest. We'll be there in a dew hours." 

"Where?" Lilli asked. 

Fabin's smile faltered. "Where they're holding your execution." 

AHHHH!!!! This is my FAV chapter!!!!! I LOVE Fabin!! He's soooo sweet.