WTHHHHHHH!?

One of the new kids just happened to bump into you. And you both fell. To the floor. Grrrrreeeeeaaaaatttt. The blonde boy coincidentally had his knee in between your legs, and you were practically TRIPPING.

Where is my phone?! Who is this guy?! He BETTER not move his knee any further up! Your mind was racing, spouting crazy shit from its imaginary 'pie hole'. "OH! Sorry dude!"

The stranger moved his knee higher just a bit to get up, so you could bare it. He took out his hand to help you up.
You took his hand and looked for your phone.

Marshall handed it to you while Serena was laughing her ass off. "Thanks" you thanked the stranger "Hey! I havent see you around before! Whats your name? Are you new? I am!" The stranger asked.

"My name is (y/n)....and im not new....your name?" You asked, raising your eyebrows as a hair that stuck straight up on his head twitched as you talked to him

"Im America and im the ultimate hero!" Alfred shouted at/told you before pulling out a burger and munching on it (munching lol). "Cooooooollllll....."

Serena pushed you to the side and flipped her hair, attempting to flirt with the American, but failing "Whatever, fuck it"
Obviously disappointed in his lack of reaction, she walked towards you and Marshall

"Lets go" She half grumbled "At least i got that really sexy photo of (y/n) and the so called 'America' on the floor." You blushed "What the hell?! Delete it!" you practically yelled.

"Oops~ i accidentally--" She was cught of by your 'foul' mouth "Bullshit." She gave you a stern look "Posted it on Instagram" She grinned at you

The bells rung as if on cue "Have a nice day! Tata!" She laughed and ran away. You had looked over your schedule before hand, so you didnt need to worry.

Your first period was Italian. Okay. I can handle that. Hopefully..... Those were your last thoughts before you broke into a sprint.