This Is Riveting.

You spent first period concentrating hard. Why? You dont know. You were always interested Italian culture.

Who am i kidding? You were interested in every countries culture! Its just a bit surprising because.... well.... because its you!

🐳Time skip till period 2: Art🐳

Ohhhh lovely lovely art. The only class you really do focus in. All you had to do today was scratch out a random drawing on a pre-made scratch board, like you did in 1st grade.

You scratched out a (favorite animal). Since your little 'trio' had every class together (the power of ✨friendship✨), you looked at their pictures.

Serena had drawn a bunch of penises. Her mom was the assistant principal, so no body really messed with her or 'put her in her place'.

Marshall took the time to draw a very pretty landscape. He was chinese (does it matter?) so he decided to write 'Home' in the chinese alphabet on top.

He said he wanted to be an animator/artist when he grew up, but he has the potential to become one now. It was ✨beautiful✨

🐳Time skip to Period 3: English🐳

Booorrrrriiiinnnnngggggg. This is why you alway had your phone and headphones with you, to pass boring shit like this.

Marshall just drew. He drew ALL THE TIME. He said its "Practice" but he does NOT need anymore practice. And Serena, nah, she just flirted with the other guy at our table.

"Hallo Mon Cherie~" The guy spoke to Serena. "Why, hello~" She replied back, with a slight.....growl? "Ohonhonhon what a beautiful girl....your name?"

Serena contemplated. She would either be a no named slut, or a named slut. Whateves."My name is Serena, Siri for short, and yours?" she smirked

"Slut." Marshall whisper shouted, knowing exactly what she was doing. "Shut it!" She flinged her pen at Marshall's forehead. "Ow!"

"Ohonhonhon, mon beau, call me France" He smirked slightly. The bell rings "See you later?" Serena asks "Sure, ma fleur mignonne" France walks away

"Another productive period, unlike Art or Italian. I think im liking this year. A lot" Serena laughed

"Oh dear." Marshall said wide eyed "yep." You sighed, heading to your next period, which was Chemistry.