Chapter Twenty Five

I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the comments, votes and reads that I've been receiving, it's awesome to see people are enjoying this book. Let me know about your thoughts on this chapter :)

------------------------

The day started off like any other day which involved me getting up late and having to rush around to get ready. I was also meant to give Jai a ride to school on my bike meaning I had skipped breakfast this morning as I didn't want to make him late too. Once I pulled up outside his house, he was already waiting with the rest of the boys outside.

"Hey beautiful" Jai greeted as he ran over to me. I pulled my helmet off and Jai immediately connected his lips to mine receiving woo's from the boys at the door. I took at quick glance at his face to see he look quite unsettled.

"You okay?" I asked concerned.

"Um yeah I'm fine" Jai answered but his face told otherwise. I left it for now as I didn't want to push him to tell me what's going on if he didn't want to.

"Is there space for 3 more?" Luke called out to me.

"Get your girlfriend to pick you up" I replied referring to Sienna, the boys had been teasing them both all week due to Luke constantly denying that he likes her when he clearly does. The comment I made caused all the boys to laugh, I turned the handle to my motorbike which gave out a roar from the engine as we set off.

The way Jai's muscular arms held my waist made me never want to end this journey but in this case I couldn't take the long way to school. Once we arrived Jai slipped his arms off me causing me to feel an absence to where they were.

"Fuck we've got assembly today" Jai groaned.

"Great! because who doesn't love listening to the head masters voice for half a hour" I replied sarcastically.

"Hey guys" Sienna greeted us, "where's the rest?"

"On their wa-" I was cut off mid sentence as we saw their car pull up, "and here they are"

Jai and I walked into the school doors together as the rest followed behind. People would still stare at us as we walked down the hall, I guess they still weren't use to the fact that Jai and I were together. It was always going to be one of those unexpected relationships I guess.

Jai sighed once we entered the main hall for assembly. We took our seats at the back along with the others.

"Hey bitch" I heard Monika greet from behind me.

"Hey" I replied turning around to see her sitting with Jamie.

"I heard this ones gonna be about politics" Jamie spoke.

"Fucking amazing" I whispered under my breath as I turned around.

All the students in the room stood up as the head master walked onto the stage. I was about to get up but was pulled down by Jai.

"Another tip for fitting in with us is that we don't follow the simple rules" Jai whispered into my ear. I looked down our row to see no one from the group stood up. I smiled to myself as I realised he was continuing with his deal that he made to get me into the 'populars'.