Chapter 5: Marriage?

Aphmau's P.O.V

"Shut up Zane!" I yelled, as I tried to calm myself. "I don't know who The (Title Name) is and even if I did there will be no such killer in my village!"

"How do you know if she's a killer if you haven't met her?" He asked calmly.

"Could be any stupid, Zane?" I scoffed. "I know her because she is a world wide murderer and any person knows about her. Bidders are willing to pay 800 million diamonds just to have some sort of proof that this mythical beast exists."

"Well said, Aphmau... But that won't do it... I need to search this village... For all I know you could lying..." He looked down on the former lord, as he sat on his brown steed. "Guards! Search this village, even if it means to tear down buildings!"

"WHAT!?" I shouted, but it seems they either ignored my cry or they didn't hear, because they charged right through the gate and set fire to some of the near and abandoned buildings. "STOP!!!" I screamed, but they ignored again and kept setting fire to the buildings. I opened my mouth to scream again, but instead of my voice another voice interrupted mine.

"ZANE STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!" (Your Name) yelled. Zane signaled his guards to stop and brought his attention to her. "I swear Zane if you brought pain and suffering to these people, then I will kill you with my two hands!"

"Oh come on (Your Name)... All I'm asking is that you marry me..."

Y/N P.O.V

I was about to speak again, but a hand went right in front of me, which made me close my mouth.

"She will not be marrying anyone..." It was Aaron. What a heroic action... but at the same time a stupid one too... He should let me go...

"Stop this." I pulled his arm away from me. "I will not cause any problems for your village... I thank you for your hospitality, but I shall be leaving now..." I dipped my head for my thanks. Aphmau ran up to me.

"Y-you can't (Your Name)!" She tried to change my mind. I shook my head.

"This is what I've chosen... You can't change it..." Why are these people so stubborn and why do they are about me so much...? I haven't done anything to earn their trust...

"It doesn't matter, cause you're trapped in this barrier." Aphmau sounded a bit relived. I looked at her.

"Am I?" I walked right trough the barrier, but for a cost my right arm started to bleed. Aphmau stared at me with astonished eyes

"W-what t-the...?!" She shook her head." That doesn't matter, because if you go you do know that you have to take off that cloak and show your real face, right?" I tensed up. Dammit I didn't think of that... I bit my lip. I could hear chuckling for the guards.

"Zane..." My voice was almost becoming a growl. "If I marry you, I have one condition..."

"What is it, sweetheart?" I could hear the other guards growling.

"First, never call me that again and second If and only IF I marry you I will not wear a dress, but a white cloak." He thought about it. Then he smirked.

"And what if I say no...?"

"Then I refuse to marry you and I will kill you right now, or if you're lucky banish you from my sight." He thought even harder.

"Fine, but I will need a few guests..." He signaled his guards. They charged at Aphmau and swung their swords at her.

"Aphmau!" Laurence yelled in dismay.

"Relax... She's just unconscious..." I say in the most calming voice I could get out. Inside I was screaming out.

"How can you feel so relax when, these idiots knocked out the one I love?!?" I felt like I wanted to shrink in a hole and die. This made me angry and sad. I didn't like that Aphmau and Laurence were together. I felt like I was engulf in the darkness, and no one wanted to help me. If things couldn't get worst.

"Aphmau is not your love she's mine!" Garroth yelled at Laurence. I felt so enraged I wanted to kill Aphmau and take the two mine. I couldn't do that, after what I just said.

I sped off and disappeared into the shadows. I needed to take my mind off things and stress my anger in some other way. I could hear names calling out for me, but I kept running. I found a nice tree and punched. A bunch of leaves twirled down to the ground. I closed my eyes and cleared my mind.