An awkward Kiss

It's just an ordinary shift for Cara with the people she works with who are all rather close to Cara. She is busy doing a ward round currently.

"Oh there's out boyfriend" the patient teases as she knows there's some chemistry between Cara and Raf.

"I'm working" Cara replies.

"Oh come on he fancy the pants off you" the patient smirks.

"We're friends" Cara says.

"Look at the way he looks at you" the woman says as she sits up in bed and looks at Raf. Raf smiles over at the two before grabbing his files and heading off.

"Look at his cheeky little smile" she says.

Cara smirks "oh go on go to him, get out my hair" the patient says.

She leaves the patient and quickly walks over to Raf trying not to make it noticable, "eh Raf?" she calls rather awkwardly.

She walks quickly to catch up with his long strides "yeah?" He says as he stops and turns.

"Well I think you misunderstood me earlier..." she says. Raf stands silently listening to what the petite nurse has to say "what I said earlier I was asking you... On a date" she says.

Raf looks at her a bit confused, "Oh come here" she says as she walks towards him cups his cheeks and kisses him. He bends down a little to her height and starts to kiss her back...he cups her cheeks and their arms cross.

They don't seem to stop for what seems like forever but they soon pull away for air, they smile at each other until they realise they are being watched.

Fletch smirks at them a little and walks over as the two break apart from each other..."eh yeah bloods to do" Cara says as she walks away.

Raf smiles happily to himself and reads through the blood results. She walks away a little awkwardly as Fletch had saw them.

Cara sits down at the nursing station feeling rather proud about herself. "Well who knew you and Raf?" Fletch smirks.

"Erm.. Yeah I've fancied him for months" she smiles.

"Oh really?" Fletch smirks.

"Yeah" Cara says as she brushes a stray strand of hair out her face, Fletch smirks and gets on with his work.

Cara sits there twiddling her pen thinking of how she can get five minutes alone with Raf

He walks past her again and gives a cheeky smile, Cara's heart flutters a little and she adjusts her bra strap as its falling down her shoulder, this is when a rather naughty idea comes to mind.

"Hmm Mr Di Lucca, you're in for a treat" she mutters to herself.

Please leave a comment and let us know what you think !!