Caught red handed

Cara moans and so does Raf just as Fletch walks in "where's the-" he's cut off by the sight of Cara and Raf having sex. His mouth physically drops, "well this is some emergency" he stutters to get the words out.

Both Cara and Raf panic and pull away from one another, They look up at Fletch who rolls his eyes and leaves the room.

"Shit" Cara says.

"How the hell did he know we where here?" Raf sutters as he sits beside her on the bed

Cara grabs her bra and pants and shrugs "I don't know" she blushes.

She looks down at the floor and sees her pager there..."this is how" she says as she picks it up knowing it had fallen on the ground. "I must of knocked it over" she says a little shocked.

Raf looks at her in shock before starting to snigger as Fletch's face was a picture. "What's so funny?" she says in a huff.

"Fletch's face though" he laughs.

"Lucky he didn't see you, he saw the whole shabang of me, jesus christ" she huffs.

"I dread to think what he's thinking now" Raf says.

Cara gets changed in a huff, "How about we skip dinner later? Come to mine?" He suggests.

Cara nods, "sounds good, more privacy there" she smiles. She turns around and he kisses her "you might want to get rid of your left over condom packet" she says.

Raf smirks, "see you later" he smiles as she ties her hair back up in a ponytail and heads back onto the ward.

Cara walks onto the ward sheepishly as she knows Fletch will have something to say.She tries to avoid him by lifting a random patients file and pretends to read it, "oi you, come here" he laughs as he knows she's trying to ignore him.
Cara looks down at the file and pretends like she can't hear him.

"Nurse Martinez a word please" he says and Cara knows she has to go over.

Cara reluctantly follows Fletch to his office. "What?" she asks rather nervously.

"You and Mr Di Lucca?" Fletch begins.

"Yes what about us?" she mumbles.

"You can't be doing that in your work time, this is a hospital not a porn set" Fletch says.

"Yes I think we know Fletch, now what did you actually need me for?" Cara huffs.

"You being with Mr Di Lucca ... Has he even told you about him and his wife Amy?" Fletch asks.

"Wife!" Cara chokes on her own spit.

"Yes he had a wife, she was the pharmacist in the hospital" Fletch says.

Cara looks at him in complete shock "oh my god I've slept with a married man" she starts to panic.

Fletch rolls his eyes, "Cara he's now divorced would you calm down" he says.

Cara takes a sigh of relief and looks at Fletch "so why do you want to talk to me?" She says

"Well firstly I really do hope your on the pill because I saw the condom did really go to use considering it was lying on the floor" he says.

"Erm... Err... I will go on it today then" she says.

"Yeah good" he says.

"So what else do you want to say?" Cara asks.

"Seeing as the condom looked like it had been well used... This tells me that maybe you had other ideas?" Fletch questions.

"What's it to you Fletch?" Cara snaps.

"I'm looking out for you that's all I don't want you getting hurt" Fletch says.

"Well why would I get hurt?" She questions.

"Because Raf can't have children" Fletch announces to her.

"What do you mean? she asks.

"He can't, he has a low sperm count" Fletch explains.

Cara tries not to act shock, "stay out of it Fletch" she snaps before leaving his office and slamming the door almost walking into Raf on her way out.

"Hey, hey, hey" Raf whispers as he grabs her wrist and pulls her to a side.

"What's up?" he asks as she seems a little on the edge.

"Nothing... Look tonight-" she's cut off by Raf.

"Yes I'm looking forward to it" he smiles.

"No actually wait, I erm forgot I'd watch don't tell the bride with Morven" she stutters.

"Oh... Well can't I come round?" He asks.

Cara looks at him, "erm well..." she stutters.

"I've only got a single" she says.

"I'm sure we can squeeze up" Raf smiles.

Cara rolls her eyes, "I guess we can try" she says.

Raf smiles and kisses her, She smiles a little and walks away and wipes her mouth.