Get out of my theatre

"Go an wait in my office and I'll sort you later!" Raf shouts. 

Cara leaves theatre and scrubs out, "Alright alright!" she says as she leaves.

Cara leaves and throws her operating mask and hair net in the bin and storms off to Rafs office. She sits in his office on her phone until he comes.

Raf comes out of theatre and Cara watches him as he speaks with Serena before heading over to his office. She rolls her eyes and tuts as he comes in.

Raf sits down at his desk and ignores her for a good ten minutes as he's typing on the computer. "Look Raf I didn't sit in here for half an hour for you to just say nothing!" she snaps.

"I'm writing you a disciplinary, if you must know Nurse Martinez" Raf says.

"I didn't even do anything" she says, Raf huffs and carries on typing.

"I didn't, I was standing there minding my own buisness and you kicked me out!" she snaps.

"I asked you way to many times to pass me operating equipment but you didn't batter an eye lid" Raf says.

"I actually couldn't find it Raf!" she says.

"Your a nurse for goodness sake you should know where everything is" Raf says.

"Alright Raf, I think I get it...jesus" she says.

Raf stands up and paces the room as he continues his rant. "Oh Raf leave it, I get the picture" she says.

"Shut up Cara!" Raf shouts.

Cara decides not to say anymore, Cara stands up to leave as she is getting rather bored. "Where the hell are you going?" he asks.

"As far away as possible from you!" she says.

Raf gets up and stops her from leaving, "Get off me!" she says as he takes hold of her wrist.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that in theatre again... Yes I know your angry with me... Oh what the hell" he says as he leans forwards and kisses her.

She stands there completly baffled before kissing him back, He pushes her up the door and grabs her bum.

She pulls away, "so your angry and then you love me?" she smirks before kissing him again.
"Your hot when your angry" she adds completely taken away by the moment.
"I could get used to this" she mutters as he cups her cheeks.

Raf squeezes her bum and then moves her away from the door, "What!" He smirks.

"Enjoying that?" she laughs as he gives her bum a good feel.

"Mmm" he mutters as he kisses along her shoulder and inhales her perfume.

"I guess I love you Nurse Martinez!" he says flirtatiously.

"Shh not at work Mr Di Lucca" she giggles.

"I didn't really do anything wrong in theatre did I?" she winks.

"Just being to hot" he smirks, "The bad attitude was hot too" he smirks.

"Maybe I should just be bad all the time" she smiles as he smacks her bum before lifting her onto the desk.

"Never thought of you to be the moody kind" he smirks.

"Oh I can be a moody cow when I want to be and I can also be a bitch" she smiles.

"Erm...Raf" she says.

"What?" he asks as he strokes her thigh.

"I'm really sorry about the other night..." she says blushing.

"Don't be... I should of told you, it was my fault" he admits.

"Thank you! You admit it!" she says.

He smiles and goes into kiss her again and strokes her inner thigh just as Fletch walks in again.

"Don't you two have a job to do?" Fletch intterupts.

Raf pulls away from Cara and looks at Fletch. "Coming now" Cara says as she heads for the door.

Fletch leaves and Cara goes to leave but Raf grabs her wrist and pulls her back around her waist.

"Later" she winks.

"Albies?... Bottle of wine? Then back to yours?" Raf suggests.

"Of course" she smiles.

Raf heads out and starts to treat the patients again while Cara sees to admin work, "oh I see you and Raf couldn't stay mad at each other for long" fletch smirks.

Cara blushes and just laughs it off with Fletch. "Please don't tell anyone about me and Raf" Cara says.

"I won't...secrets safe with me" he says.

Cara smiles happily at him before carrying on with her admin. He comes and sits next to her on his break, "so..." Raf laughs a little awkwardly.

"What?" She giggles as she plays with her pen.

"Just trying to make conversation" he laughs as he eats his apple.

"I can see that you awkward twonk" she giggles

Raf laughs, "such an awkward person...when it comes to this" he says.

"It's only me" she smiles.

"You've worked with me for months don't be shy" she laughs smiling at him also.

He rests his hand on her knee under the desk, "a-a-a! Later Mr" she smiles.

Raf laughs and winks at her, "So what you cooking?" Raf smiles.

"Hmm I don't know because Morven's huffing with me" she says.

"I know what I want" he winks.

"Oh same" she giggles.

Raf smiles and quickly changes the subject as Serena comes over, "... So I told Mr Williams to go sit down and then he told me that I'm not popular enough to tell him what to do... I was confused" Raf laughs.

Cara laughs, "oh bless" she giggles.

Raf smiles and gets back to work as Serena keeps glaring at them.