Michigan x 2!p Alaska

Requested by https://www.wattpad.com/user/XxKaitesxX

But first, an authors note. Because I am a BITCH.

So I can only do a few things at a time. I will try to do more, but I'm only able to do a couple of these a day. So...don't get mad if your requested chapter isn't done for a few days. Because I keep thinking you'll be mad. So don't.

*

Alaska and 2!p Alaska were pretty much the same—cantankerous 99% of the time, and also very easy to annoy. They were the WORST PEOPLE to ask for advice - Finland found this out the hard way. Also, 2!p Alaska had problems. But it wasn't like he could TALK to anyone.

He had tried drinking, which got his drivers licence taken away for a year. He had tried a counsellor, but she strangely died of poisoning... Now there was nothing.

So he sat in his house all day.

No one cared.

At all.

Except for the annoying, stubborn, selfish brat that kept banging on his door every single day of his life.

One day, he decided to answer them...with a kitchen knife.

But far from being afraid, the person at the door was interested in the knife. 

"Cool knife!" He had exclaimed. "Where did you get it? What was the cost? I'm going to buy one for my kitchen." It took only moments for 2!P Alaska to realize it was Michigan.

"Michigan?" He asked. "What the heck are you doing over here? Isn't your place cold enough?" He slowly set the knife down.

"I thought I'd stop by," Michigan said, looking around 2!p Alaska's home. "Nice place you got here! I love what you did with your windows. And that's one kick-ass recliner."

"It's not cool to be judging other people's houses, you stupid prick," 2!p Alaska announced, rolling his eyes, which felt like fire because of how angry he was at the moment.

"I don't care if I'm cool or not," Michigan suddenly replied, now focusing his glance on 2!p Alaska. "Who needs to be cool if they are talking to you?"

And for once, 2!p Alaska felt this strange tingly feeling inside himself that only Michigan unlocked since 13 years ago. And that feeling was happiness.