25. November 12th, 9:05 am

( warning : extreme plot twists that will make you cry up ahead )

Ella's Perspective

" Hey Ella what are you looking at-- " Kristen fumbled over her words as she tried to speak to me. I had my hand over my mouth as she then saw what I was seeing. " Oh my god... "

I had spent most of my work day at the GCPD doing anything and everything in my power to not think about Edward Nygma. But now, it was unavoidable. Because now, Edward Nygma had walked in. He quickly put his head down and headed towards Jim Gordon. He didn't even glance in my direction.

" Jim. " he spoke. Jim looked to him and flinched, even backing away a little.

" What are you doing here? How are you not in Arkham? How did you just walk in...How... How... " Edward smiled slightly.

" I'll explain all later. To put it simply, I... escaped Arkham Asylum approximately one week after arrival, and I am here to make a honest man of myself. I'm here to turn myself in... " Jim opened his mouth to speak, but just like the rest of us, he didn't know what to say. Should I have been afraid? Scared? Worried? All of the above. I wasn't sure.

For I was none of those things. If anything I was just shocked at how good he looked for being most likely hung over.

But then, Jim simply nodded. " Go into my office and wait for me, okay? " Ed nodded, but he didn't get very far when the gates of hell ( the front door of the GCPD ) opened again. And there he was, the last person I'd ever expect to see again.

Tom Doughtry. Someway somehow, alive--wounded--yet in the living, walking flesh. Edward looked to me, obviously panicked.