The real chapter 1

...Hey everyone remember this is my new book, but I think I'm trying as best as I can ...now on with the story..

Today was..well not so good for y/n...yah see her friends..were not her friends no more because the popular bitch who bullies y/n said that you slept with all the boys in the school at lunch and called you a slutty whore..... Rebecca "the popular bitch"( if that's what you want to call her) used to be y/n friend since they were in elementary school but when they went to high school..you can say Rebecca changed and I mean a lot..she dressed in very short clothes, she started dating the popular boys, and she started ditching you out for other people...and after that day you have decided not to hang out with her anymore...you got rid of everything you and her had did..you burned the pictures you and her took and the rest of stuff she had there....after that day you felt very.....lost...and sad inside and out and never got the chance to talk to anybody about these situations you had...but only if your mother was here she would help you so much...but now she's gone forever and there is nothing else you can do about it.....

Meanwhile at the Slendermanison....
(?????pov)

Slender had call his brothers over Splendorman, Trenderman, and Offenderman, (Your super cool uncles, but be careful with Offender..) in his office he asked them if they can help get you back but to bring you back safe and sound...while slender was stating the business to his brothers...someone who wanted you very much happened to be listening to there conversation.....

Ohhh..readers and who do you think that might be....remember you guys...I am Batman...hey I just watched the movie Batman vs. Superman:Dawn of Justice!! Last Friday night.. It was off the chain including my school had a basketball game: students vs. the teachers... Who won we did and you know its true hahah for a second there we all taught the teachers was going to win...pphew lucky they didnt ...ok see yah later my little monsters until we meet again which is soon cause its coming on good I tell yah....(*^▽^*)