{Prologue}

PUBLISHED: April 11th, 2016

EDITED: April 27th, 2022

When the sky is dark
And the moon aglow
And the Morning Star
Burning from afar
Enters into view
All that I can say
All that I can know
Is that I'll be dreaming
Pieces of you

(Y/n) sat on the edge of her bed as she read over her note before looking up at the noose tied securely to her bedroom ceiling and she sighed deeply. She placed the note down on her pillow and sat there thinking deeply.

When the clouds are grey
And the angels low
And a daffodil
Bends against its will
What am I do? (what am I to do?)
All that I can say (aa-aa-aa-aah)
All that I can know (aa-aa-aa-aah)
Is that I'll be dreaming (aa-aa-aah)
Pieces of you (aa-aa-aa-aah)

She thought back to the memories. The terrible and painful ones. Oh, how painful they were. Her hands slightly balled up into fists when she thought about those who mocked her, taunted her, and physically as well as mentally hurt her. She breathed out a shaky sigh and closed her eyes slowly.

Cast my reverie
Back into the sea
Underneath my pillow
Where it's meant to be

Those times where she caught her now ex-boyfriends cheating on her. Those times where the popular girls at school talked about her behind her back and started rumors about her. Those times where the school bullies beat her mercilessly.

When the wine is gone (oh, yes it's gone)
And the carriage goes (oh it goes, yes it goes)
All the spirits turn
Who did I adjourn
Bidding no adieu (bidding no adieu)
All that I can say (aa-aa-aa-aah)
All that I can know (aa-aa-aa-aah)
Is that I'll be dreaming (aa-aa-aah)
Pieces of you (aa-aa-aa-aah)

Those times when her parents fought every night. Those times where her so called "friends" boasted about themselves to make her, and just her, jealous.

Cast my reverie
Back into the sea
Underneath my pillow
Where it's meant to be

Those times when she cried herself to sleep. Those times where she just wanted all the negativity to stop. Those times where she just wanted it to end. (Y/n) didn't understand why she was going through this and pondered oh so many times why she even deserved. What did she do to deserve all this cruel punishments.

All my little troubles
Haven't got a prayer
Heaven's all around you
When you haven't got a care

She looked at her wrists which revealed many scars. Tears went down her cheeks. Those times where pain was the only thing to make her feel better. She clenched her teeth together as tears continuously went down her cheeks, "Fuck my life..."

All my little troubles
Haven't got a prayer
Heaven's all around you
When you haven't got a care

(Y/n) stood up from her bed and pulled up a chair under the noose. Then stepping up on it. Hot tears went down her face and dripped off her chin as she put the noose around her neck.

All my little troubles
Haven't got a prayer
Heaven's all around you
When you haven't got a care

She close her eyes tightly and swung her leg back. But then her room started shaking. The walls blackening and shaking. Everything fell from its place.

All my little troubles
Haven't got a prayer
Heaven's all around you...

She screamed and yelled in fear and pain as she felt the world spin around her before darkening. She could faint, deep and dark laughter as she fell.

(When you haven't got a care
All my little troubles
Haven't got a prayer
Heaven's all around you)

"We will only need one performer tonight, since there is only one guest. And the performer eligible for this is... The Scorpion."