{Chapter 3}

PUBLISHED: September 8th, 2016

EDITED: April 27th, 2022

(Y/n) felt herself blush some more as she looked away from him in embarrassment and fluster. He chuckled again with a wider crooked smile and held his hand out to her.

"Care to take a walk with me?" He asked flirtatiously with a brow arched.

"Well..." She started softly with a glance up at him before looking away, she bit her cheek softly, "I just met you..." (Y/n) said coyly.

"And?" He retorted with a smile, "I just met you as well. Why don't we get to know each other?" The man hummed smoothly as he leaned close to her.

Biting her lip to hold back a soft giggle out of nervousness, "O-Oh... I don't know..." She hummed with a slight smile. He laughed lightly and it made her heart flutter at his laugh.

"C'mon, doll. You can trust me." He said as he gently took her soft and warm hands in his slightly cold and rough ones, she can't help the blush that got deeper, "So do you?"

Thinking for a moment and looking at him. He gave her a kind smile and she bit her lip as she felt herself her pulled into his kind gaze as their eyes locked on contact, "I-I suppose so..." She stuttered.

The man smirked as he held her hand and pulled the girl along playfully causing (Y/n) to smile and laugh a little as they started to walk with a skip in their step. She looked up at him as they walked and her eyes scanned his charming features, softly biting her lip as she studied his jawline and side profile.

Almost sensing her stare, the man looked down at her and smirked, "What's with the stare, chick?"

(Y/n) blushed harshly and looked away in embarrassment at having been caught staring, "N-Nothing..."

He smirked at the flustered girl, "Mhmm... Alright. By the way, I never caught your name?"

Looking up at his question, "Oh, it's (F/n) (L/n)." She said with a small smile up at him. He continued to smirk as he hummed her name to himself.

"(Y/n).... A pretty name for a pretty girl. I like it."

She let her smile widen with a bashful blush, "Thank you..."

"No problem, beautiful." He hummed with a smirk and continued to hold onto her hand, "I'm the Scorpion." He said while placing his free hand on his chest. 

(Y/n) hummed with her coy smile up at him, "That's a cool name." Scorpion's smile graces his painted lips.

"Oh I know." He said with a playful nudge.

They both laughed softly and continued to walk before entering a almost private carnival tent full of carnival props, "What are we doing here?" (Y/n) asked while looking around. Scorpion shrugged and pulled her over to a pretty closed in space so he was closer to her.

"Just thought we could get to know each other here... A place to ourselves for a few moments... To you know, bond~..." He purred lowly with a alluring smirk while he was standing very close to her. She felt her heart beat like crazy at his close proximity as she gulped nervously with a flustered gaze and blush. Scorpion chuckled at her reaction as he then went to a toy box and took out a candy wrapper. He opened it and took out a red ring pop and she giggled a little. "Something a little sweet to start off." He said with a smirk as he knelt down on one knee, taking her hand and putting the ring on one of her fingers before he gently kissed the back of her hand, making the girl blush madly. Scorpion smirked almost wickedly at her reaction before he stood up and leaned his face close to hers. (Y/n) watched him closely and thought he was going to kiss her as his lips ghosted over hers and her breath hitched in her throat. He then suddenly paused and pulled back a bit, making her look up at him in just a little of confusion, "Oh! I just remembered that I need to do something real quick. Wait here and I'll be right back."