Crush | Kaitou Spade

HI GUYS! IT'S ME, AnimeLover0706! This is my first fanfiction story, and I hope that you'll enjoy reading it! 

Disclaimer: I do not own Kaitou Joker, its plots, characters, themes, etc. I solely only own my fanfiction and ideas.

(Y/N)'s POV

Stifling a sigh, I walked over to my window, bringing up a chair and looked at the piece of glass that was embroidered on the wall of my house.

'Thanks a lot kami-sama.' I thought, as I looked at myself in misbelief, pathetically reflected from the window. I couldn't believe it. The houses surrounding mine seemed to be laughing at me with its colorful lights and carols. 

Feeling a little down, I decided to call some of my friends over and host a party myself.

I soon got over to the phone and quickly dialed Joker's number on the telephone. I tried calling him 7 times, but he wouldn't pick up. 'Guess he's going for another jewelry' I thought as I scrolled down, looking for someone decent other than Joker to call over.

As soon as my finger moved down the list from Joker's name, I soon found the phone number named 'King (Spade)' beneath the name of Joker's phone number. 

Hesitant to call him at first, I wondered whether I should ask him over or not. After all, he was my first crush.

After a minute of wandering around and pouncing, I made up my mind and decided to call him, believing Joker's saying of "YOLO." 

Clicking the button quickly, I placed my phone slowly next to my ear and listened as the ringtone rang throughout the device.

3rd Person POV

(Ringing phone sound effect)

"Yes, this is Spade here. What do you need?" Spade's voice came from the other line of the phone.

"Um... hi," (Y/N) stuttered. Somehow, whenever (Y/N) listened the voice of Spade, her stomach lurched, filled with butterflies; and her voice started stuttering.

"Hi (Y/N), what did you call me for?" Spade asked curiously. He was eager to know what she was up to, after all, (Y/N) had always been his first love.

"I was wondering if you could come over to my house," (Y/N) mumbled. 

"Sure! I'll be there by... 7:00. How's that?" Spade replied. Spade grinned into the phone. He was seriously happy to be invited.

"Okay..." (Y/N) replied, and internally let out a small squeal. She began cleaning madly and getting everything ready.

*Timeskip to 7:00PM*

(Y/N)'s Pov

I heard Spade's vehicle park outside on the road. I was so startled that I started to wonder what I should say when he stepped into my house. Then I thought to myself 'Why am I acting this way?' Am I falling in love with Spade again?'  Then soon I heard footsteps approaching my door. Oh how badly I wanted to hide inside a rat hole.

The doorbell opened, and I ran towards the door to go and get it. I slammed opened the door, and there was Spade, smiling as he said "Hi (Y/N)". 

I SWEAR MY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT.

"Hi, come in," I mumbled as I opened the door wide enough for him to come inside. Spade stepped into my house, and walked over to the sofa. I followed him from behind.

Once we all sat down, I asked Spade if he wanted a cup of tea or something. He gladly replied with a yes, so I walked over to the kitchen and boiled some hot water. When it was all ready, I poured it into two cups and made some tea for us to drink. 

After a while, we were drinking tea while comfortably laughing and chit-chatting with each other. That was before I realized that I was actually talking with him. I felt my face turn a deep blush of red after noticing this. He looked at me and felt my forehead, then asked if I was feeling okay. Of course I replied yes, and then he kissed me gently on the forehead, then pulled me out into the snow and we started madly playing a snowball fight.

It was the most perfect Christmas that I could wish for.