Decisions | Kaitou Shadow {+Joker}

Requested by: @Tsukiko5 (Wattpad won't let me tag people :P)

This is a one-shot where the reader ends up with Shadow. :)

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Shadow POV

Ever since I've met (Y/N), my monochromed world changed into a world full of bright, colorful colors. Her bright smile always made me smile, no matter what mood I was in.

I've always thought that the only person that would be capable of doing that would be Rose.

But I was wrong.

People say, "love changes everything."

And that was the moment when I realized; that I had grown to fall in love with (Y/N).

And I've decided that I was going to confess to her. Now.

Joker POV

I love (Y/N) more than anyone existing in this large, world. She's the most beautiful person that I've met; always lighting up my days with her positive energy.

I've never even thought of falling in love; I thought it would be a aspect that I would never experience during my whole lifetime.

But I was wrong.

Whenever I see her in danger, I feel like my body moves on instinct.

I want to be the one to stay next to her; by her side.

I want to protect (Y/N). 

And so, I've arrived at the conclusion to confess to her.

(Y/N) POV

Shadow and Joker have both been acting weird this week. Normally, they would be extremely alert, hyper, and loud; full of energy is what best describes them.

But these days, they seem so dazed and unfocused. It seems like they've even ran out of motivation to go and steal the treasures. Where did the Shadow and Joker I knew runoff to?

I can't choose out of the two of them; but I know deep down in my heart that one day I would have to.

Joker always brightened up my day; always smiling at me, no matter what how the situation turned out to be like. Even if he looked sad, in an instant he would brightly smile at me. Joker was the one who had saved me from my depression.

Shadow always treats me like a fragile, porcelain china doll. I feel very loved and safe around him. Sure- he might be rough with the words he uses; but still I think that he's just mixed up with expressing his feelings. Shadow always gives me advice and cares about me.

But I have to admit- those two being quiet and fazed actually had given time for me to think about my thoughts that were usually scattered all over the place.

Honestly speaking, I'm extremely confused right now. Do I love Joker? Or do I love Shadow...?

Joker POV

Approaching the room to her door quietly, I walked down the long corridors of the Sky Joker.

Feeling a presence behind me, I turned around to be greeted by a figurine that looked almost identical to me. 

It was Shadow.

"Oi, what are you doing here. How did you get in?" Jumping back and landing on the floor, I took a better look at his face.

"How I got in doesn't matter. I'm just here to... settle some issues." Replying calmly, he glared right back.

"Well, why are you in front of (Y/N)'s door then?" I asked, getting up on my feet. "Don't tell me that the issue needs to deal with (Y/N)..." Emphasizing the word 'issue,' I trudged towards him.