Prologue

WARNING: THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN DOMESTIC ABUSE! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

[Sasuke's Pov]

I let out a deep breath, taking a quick glance at the time flashing from my alarm clock. Today was the day. It was Naruto and I's 5 year anniversary of being friends and to say I was nervous was an understatement.

You see, I've taken a liking to the dobe almost four and a half years ago and I was finally going to confess my love to him at our favorite coffee shop only 10 minutes away from my house and we planned to meet up at 12'oclock this afternoon.

It was 11:42 at the moment. Only 18 minutes...

I glance back up at the bathroom mirror and checked my outfit and even played a little with my hair trying not to be so nervous but just the thought of this all..it was overwhelming.

Not to mention scary as hell. Overwhelming and scary, the whole plan could go two ways;

One, He accepts my feelings and returns them, us living happily ever after.

Or Two, He rejects my entirety and practically rips my heart out stomping on it until it's a complete mess that'll take forever to even begin to recover. Yup, that intense.

I was brought back to reality by the beeping of my phone telling me I had received 2 new messages from Sakura Haruno. Leaning against the sink counter I opened it but not before lightly rolling my eyes at her contact name she had put for herself.

SakuraBlossom🌸
Heyo, I know ur probably stressin over what could happen in the next 10 minutes or so but I want u to just take a deep breath.

SakuraBlossom🌸
Everything will b fine u 2 are the best of friends, it's not going to end just like that.

Once again rolling my eyes I replied, making sure to keep track of time so i don't end up arriving late.

SasukeUchihaツ
Easy for you to say, Hinata was the one that confessed her love to you, not the other way around..

SasukeUchihaツ
Plus ur rite...our friendship wont end just like that.. he'll take his time to shatter my heart.

SakuraBlossom🌸
R U being serious rite now, u 2 are best of friends.. It'll be fine DuckButt

SasukeUchihaツ
Stfu with the nicknames I gtg anyways bye..wish me luck.👍

I shut down my phone and stuffed it into the back pocket of my jeans before rushing out the door, locking it behind me, when I had read the time being 11:50.

When I had arrived at the cafe I saw Naruto sitting at a booth right next to the window which had a wonderful view of the marketplace. He was texting someone so i easily slid into the booth arcoss from him and yelled, "Boo!"

"AH!" He screamed, frightened. I laughed as He put a hand over his most likely fast beating heart. "Goddammit Sasuke! Don't scare me like that!" He whined sticking out his bottom lip.

"I'm sorry..forgiven?" He sighed rolling his eyes playfully thinking about it.

"If I have to..."

"Yay!" I cheered out like a seven year old who convinced their mother to purchase them their favorite candy. He laughed, setting his phone on the table beside him.

"So who were you texting?" I asked interlacing my fingers together and leaning my head ontop of them.

"Oh, um, that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about..." He told me with a shy smile on his face. "I've recently been seeing this guy.."

I froze gaping at the words that came out of his pretty little mouth, it's not like he isn't allowed to date others since we aren't actually dating in any way shape or form, but who knew how fast your world could come crumbling down just because of six little words. Who knew my entire future I thought would happen could crumble before the proposition was made.

I swallowed a lump in my throat looking at the worry filled eyes of my crush. I mentally sighed and faked a smile congratulating him for finding someone despite my crushed feelings, and asked, "When can I meet the lucky fellow?"

He smiled wide, "He's, uh, actually in the bathroom."

"Oh?"

"Uh, Yeah..I'm sorry to ruin our five year friendship anniversary by springing this on you but I've been meaning to tell you, I promise, but we just became official yesterday night." I watched as the boy rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. Not knowing what to say I slowly nodded for a few moments.

"No, No you didn't ruin it." I lied with a fake smile. "If anything congratulations of finding someone.. but as your best friend I kind of have to do a test." He sighed dramatically trying not to laugh.

"Don't scare him please. This is my first boyfriend in a really long time."

Well if you didn't spring this on me only moments ago then I would have asked you and there would be your chance to be in a relationship once again, But nope, I thought bitterly as his phone lit up.

"Oh that's him..he's coming out right now." He looked back quickly and I watched as a smile gradually made it's way onto his face.

Oh how I wish I was the cause of that beautiful smile, but sadly reality wasn't on my side today and instead was on the side of a redheaded guy walking our way.

As he continued to walk I took in his appearance, a black sweatshirt with some band name printed on the front, a pair of beaten up looking jeans, and some Converse. He wasn't bad looking, I'll give him that.

When he arrived at the table he kissed Naruto's cheek and slid into the booth right beside him. Resisting the urge to glare, I held out my hand to him.

"I'm Sasuke, Naruto's best friend." He smiled. Something was off with it but I didn't question it too much as he took my hand in his and shook it.

"Gaara."

Naruto smile and wrapped his arm around the redhead's. Gaara looked at him and gave him a long kiss on the lips.

I mentally sighed, this was going to be a looooong day..

**

"I'm telling you Sakura, something is defiantly wrong with that guy!" She sighed and I watched as she let her body slump against my couch. "I just don't know what it is.." I mumbled the last part as I tossed a pillow onto the couch.

"Sasuke, the way Naruto described him over the phone to me sounded decent and i'm going to take his word for it and you should too." She told me. I rolled my eyes, getting ready to complain once more when Hinata walked into the room holding an orange bowl of popcorn.

"Popcorn, my love." The shy girl giggled taking a seat next to Sakura but was pulled into the pinkette's lap only seconds later. I quickly popped in the movie, 'Me before You' as they settled in.

"Sasuke have you taken in to consideration that maybe you're just jealous?" Hinata asked grabbing a handful of popcorn. I groaned and plopped myself onto the couch as well. Moving myself to get comfortable I found myself snuggling into a blanket Naruto had gotten me for a small Christmas gift a few years back.

"Alright, Fine. I'll give him a chance but If he does even the slightest thing wrong I'm gonna go batshit crazy." I huffed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A|N: Yay, I'm sorry for the lack of updates but I honestly really wanted to get this up so I pushed everything aside and here I am, I guess.

That Raven Neko will be updated soon as well as my other two books, I'm a boy and His lost soul!

I hope you enjoyed this prologue of my two book series, maybe three I haven't decided yet! :)

Also I finished school yesterday~!

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

~The Mafia Rainbow~