Character / OC

Kanna (かんな):

乾奈: Emperor of Nara

佳奈: Beautiful Nara

佳音那: What Excellent Sound

侃凪: Strong Calm

侃南: Righteous South

Calm, beautiful yet strong type of woman who never breaks down easily.

(High school days)

She likes to eat A LOT sweets and has a sweet addiction because of the stress and pressure she always felt. She almost became depressed due to the high expectations that she always receives from her family, friends, coach and also her fans but when she met Keishin Ukai, her world started to become more vibrant and radiant.

(Adult days)

She is an Architect in a small firm but she never worked that much because she really love taekwondo and painting. She has her own small exhibit (which consist of 18 paintings, from abstract to semi realistic arts) in her own painting room and doesn't let others to come inside. You could also consider her rich because most of the clients she often met are young bachelor millionaires over the world and she has a good reputation in the world of modern Architecture. And because of that, you know already how much she earns for that.

(Love life – After their Separation)

As I mentioned earlier, she was often visited by many young bachelors around the world because of her exotic and natural beauty. Unfortunately, every suitors she had was rejected by her. She does not want luxury, she does not want a handsome kind of man nor having the high status in life. She only wants someone who she truly love and live with him wholeheartedly.