CHAPTER 2: His Part

Disclaimer: Typo Errors, Wrong Grammars and such,

I hope you will enjoy this chapter!

Keishin Ukai's POV

"ACHOO!" I suddenly sneezed out loud. I wonder if someone talked about me. I just get dressed in my regular sports attire. I walked downstairs and slip on my shoes. I checked my bag if my things that I needed are there. Yosh, all set. "Ka-san! Watch the shop for me please! I'm going out now!" I shouted. "Okay! Be careful on the way!" She answered back.

I walked on my way to Karasuno and I just noticed that I already arrived in the gym. No one is here yet. I thought to myself as I checked inside. I slip off my shoes and walked inside. Suddenly, the door was slammed and it created a loud bang noise. I cringed on the noise and looked at my team.

"Baka, Hinata! You don't need to slam the door y'know?!" This black haired kid, Kageyama, said to his fellow and rather small teammate. That kid really has a nasty look on his face. Well, as if I don't have one anyway. I just sigh on my thoughts. "Oi! Change your clothes! We need to practice ASAP!" I said to them and immediately, all went busy. I suddenly remember that today is that special day for us two.

-FLASHBACK-

I walked on the hallway and I saw her. I immediately hid on the nearest wall so that she couldn't see me. 'Damn! I didn't get her anything!' I said to myself. I felt little guilty for not giving her a thing for this special day. I took a detour which led me in the rooftop. I sat there and looked on the sky, sorrowfully. 'Today is our first anniversary yet I didn't get her anything. Damn, I feel worthless.' I said to myself then covered my eyes with my palm.

Suddenly, the rooftop's door opened which startled me and then I saw her, looking side to side as if she was looking for someone and I am not dumb not to know who. She saw me and I flinched. I backed away from her until my back hits the wall. 'OH SHIT! AM I GOING TO DIE TODAY?!' I thought. She walked slowly to me and suddenly, she throws me a paper bag. I catch it with my two hands and I gave at her a confusing stare. She looked at me shyly and twiddled her fingers. "I didn't know what to pick so... I don't know if you like it." She said with a small voice. I blinked 3 times and I opened the paper bag she threw at me.

I pulled out the item and it was a pair of black knee pads that I have been eyeing for a long time! My eyes sparkled at the gift but it didn't last long. I looked at her slowly and she looked at me with a relief sigh. I suddenly turned away and my eyes stared at the ground.

She suddenly turned worried at my expression. She rushed in my side and cupped my face. "What's wrong? Is something bothering you?" She asked in her most gentle voice. "I didn't get you anything." I mumbled straightforwardly at her. My eyes met hers and she looked confuse. "Then?" she asked confusedly. I leaned my back on the railings and stared at the sky.

"I kinda feel guilty right now, you know. You, the prodigy of taekwondo world, the most beautiful girl here in karasuno high, dating a freaky looking guy who looked like a good for nothing guy. Most people are afraid of me because of the way I looked at them and they thought I was mean. But you, you never or ever have been afraid of me even once. Damn, what did even I do to deserve you, I really think you don't deserve me, I look like ---." My words were cut off, she put her index finger in my mouth. I looked at her and she has the smile that I really adore in my whole life.

"You know, you are overreacting. I actually didn't expect gifts to be honest in our anniversary. I thought that we would either go on a date on Saturday, y'know, watching a movie in the theatre, eating at our favorite restaurant or simply go on a walk. I never dreamed about an extravagant anniversary party or surprises or whatever you called that. Simply being with you completes me. Remember, without you, both of us will never ever have an anniversary right now and also, loving me kei is already enough for me as a gift." She said and leaned her forehead unto mine.

My eyes widen at her words and I suddenly, kissed her with passion. Not in a sexual way alright. After a few minutes, we pulled at each other.

"I never thought you were a good kisser." She said while smirking at me. "Now you know." I said, smirking back at her. Her face suddenly turned red and I grinned at her. I pulled her in my chest and I hugged her tightly as if I am going to lose her. She leaned more and hugged me also.

"Now, where do you want to go? My treat." I said to her but the bad thing is that she already fast asleep.

So cute~

-FLASHBACK END-

I reminiscing my past with her then suddenly, one of my students squealed in excitement and it was Shoto and of course, heard what he said.

"Ne ne! Y'know my sister is going to our camp site!" He exclaimed at his fellow teammates. "Wah! Shoyo! You have a SISTER?!" Our short libero, Nishinoya, said or rather exclaimed back. "Yeah Yeah! She's been living in Tokyo for a few years now! I'm really excited to meet her! Oh! And she is also a black belter taekwondo player!" He said while jumping up and down.

"Woah! A black belter taekwondo player? That's so tough! She must be sooo cool Shoyo! You sister is cool, I bet that!" Nishinoya said.

I looked at them while I am holding a ball. I never knew he has a sister. Well, who knows? I shrugged it off and continued what I am doing.

"OK EVERYONE! HUDDLE!" I clapped my hands. All of them huddled close to me. "So our training for today. Hm..." I checked the paper again and tomorrow, we have schedule against with Tokonami High.

"Well, we have a friendly match tomorrow with Tokonami High and what I always say, do not underestimate your opponents. Manager-san, you could already handle this from now right?" I looked at her and she nodded. She stepped forward and explained their training regime for today. I sat down on the bench and sigh deeply. My sigh seemed perked the captain's attention.

"Coach, are you alright? You seem distracted." Daichi, the captain, said. I tilt my head side to side and quietly said no. He doesn't seem to buy it yet accepted it. "Alright coach, if you feel unwell, I think we could do the training by ourselves." He said. "No I'm okay, just continue your training." I said.

"Osu!" And with that, he ran off with the others. The gym right now is empty and quiet. I sat back.

I really wonder right now. Where is she?

-------------------------

I deeply apologize for this short update. 

Just a small teaser for the next chapter. It will be her part.

VOTE 

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

-Mitsuhayashi