Chapter 1: Reminiscing the Past

Chapter 1 : Reminiscing the Past

Kanna Hinata – 14

Shoyo Hinata – 7

"Wow! Amazing nee-chan! Can you do that again?" A beaming orange hair kid asked her sister and his eyes are sparkling in amazement while looking at her sister. "Of course Shoyo! but you also need to practice on taekwondo alright? Big sister will help you if you any trouble!" A young teenage girl told his little brother.

"Hai nee-chan!" answered by his little brother. And the two practiced so hard. Kicking and punching the air like there is a real opponent in front of them. Hours passed, the two almost struggle to breath due to exhaustion that they felt. They sat down and after a few seconds, both plopped on the floor, panting so hard.

"I needed to get stronger to be a strong black belter." The young orange haired girl said to herself.

Kanna Hinata – 17

Shoyo Hinata – 10

Karasuno High School

"Calling all students, please assemble in the gym for we will announce our overall champion and for the best sport athlete of the year winner for this sports festival."

The students immediately went to the gym for the most exciting and long awaited award giving ceremony but a certain Kanna Hinata just walked slowly and sipping her favorite strawberry milk while her eyes travelled toward the sky boringly. "This is a pain in the neck" She thought to herself. She sighed and throws the empty carton of strawberry milk she sipped in the trash can. She continued walking and suddenly, someone slapped her on the back.

"HEY!" Someone shouted beside her ear which scared the heck out of her. She looked on the side and saw her one and only Keishin Ukai. She grew an irk mark and decided to slap her boyfriend, in the head, so hard. "What the heck was that for?!" She shouted. But instead of answering her, he just chuckled and laughed hard. Luckily, there is no one around them to see what is going on. She just sighed and put her right hand in her head and leaned on the wall.

That action caused Ukai to shut his mouth and looked at her with concern. "Are you alright? Are you tired from your match?" Ukai asked her girlfriend. The girl shake her head side to side indicates that nothing is wrong yet Ukai is not convinced. He moved closer and puts his arm around his dearly beloved and moved her head to his chest. The young girl leaned closer and closed her eyes to feel more comfort from him. "Tell me what's wrong please." The boy almost pleaded.

The girl opened her eyes and stared at Ukai's eyes. She broke their small loving moment and faced him. "I might leave Miyagi." She said quietly and avoided her partner's eyes. Ukai's eyes grew a bit larger for a bit. "Eh?! Why?!" He asked exaggeratedly. "Coach told me that I might be too good for him to handle and my parents decided that I will move in Tokyo after graduation to have a better education and to get new training regime from a new coach. I might get qualified in the nationals." She explained with a sad voice. "I'm sorry. Please don't angry at me." She added and her voice cracked as she said those words to him.

Keishin's eyes are hooded for a few seconds and suddenly, he grabbed her shoulders which made her looked at him in the eyes. "Ok listen to me for a bit. I know that this might sound a bit crazy for you but first of all, I am not angry at you, alright? I fully understand and I think this is a great opportunity for you to grab. Not all athletes here in our school can get that golden chance. Don't let it slip from your hands and do not worry about me, I will be fine. And lastly, I will fully support you till the very end, Kanna." He said to her lovingly. Her eyes widen and her tears dropped. She hugged Ukai tightly and he hugged her back and let her sink in his chest. "Let's make the remaining days memorable for both of us." He whispered to her and she just nodded. He kissed the top most of her hair and continued hugging her.