Chapter 9

Rarity's P.O.V.

I slammed the locker door shut. I could not believe it. Applejack had left! I never knew she was the type who would leave her friends behind.

I picked up my haver sack from the floor and headed outside. I sat on an empty bench and placed my bag beside me, taking out my phone. I sent applejack a simple text-Hey Applejack, I just wanted to know where you moved to.

5 minutes passed. No reply.

Another 5 minutes passed. Face it Rarity, I told myself. She's not gonna reply.

I eventually kept my phone in my haver sack before standing and heading back home. Suddenly, I felt my phone start to vibrate. Could it be Applejack? I hurriedly took out my phone. It was Applejack.

"Hello?"I asked.

"Rarity!" Applejack's tone was hushed. In the background, I could hear sawing, metal hitting metal, things being crushed and something being ripped."We haven't moved yet! Something's happened back here. We plan on moving straight away after it stops. I just hope...Anyway, tell the others....tell the others that-"

The reception was cut off.

What Applejack wanted me to tell the others, I didn't know but I knew she was in trouble. BIG trouble.

I had to find the others.

I soon spotted Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash using their phones nearby. "Pinkie Pie! Rainbow Dash!" I called.

Pinkie Pie didn't look up. Rainbow Dash did. I ran towards them. Just then, Fluttershy turned the corner.

"I need to tell you guys something!" I said. "Applejackisintroubleand-"

"Woah! Slow down!" Rainbow Dash calmed me down.

I took a deep breath. "Applejack is in trouble over at her house! We need to get there now!"

Pinkie Pie looked up and rolled her eyes. Fluttershy said, "How do you know?"

I glared at both of them. "YOU THINK I WOULD LIE ABOUT THIS???"

"No," Rainbow Dash said firmly. "We have to help Applejack. Let's go!"

Rainbow Dash was about to speed off when Pinkie Pie grabbed her hand. "Wait! We seriously don't know whether Rarity is lying about this!"

I shot her a freezing glare, which she ignored.

"I'm still going! Better safe than sorry!" Rainbow Dash answered. "Fine," Pinkie Pie gave in.

That day, as we ran to the help of Applejack, one thing we didn't know was, that day was the beginning of a new friendship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END