Chapter 24

Chapter 24

---------------

Pinkie's POV

My head hurt. But I was alive! I slowly blinked open my eyes. The five of us took a step back from Twilight and realised we were holding hands.

I felt so happy. We were reunited again! Nothing could break our bond again. I could not explain it, but I just felt like I was meant to be here and this was all meant to happen.

The students of Canterlot High came charging at us and Twilight pointed towards Sunset Shimmer, an ugly demon hovering in the sky, shouting, "You thought that with the power of the crown, you will be able to stop us but now, we will stop you!"

At that moment, I felt myself being lifted into the air.

Pony ears grew out of my head and my hair grew longer, forming a pony tail. I have never ever felt so happy in my life!

I looked around. The others all had pony ears and tails but Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle had wings.

Sunset Shimmer gasped. Then, she used her dark magic to lift a student from the crowd. Her eyes sparkled with an evil glint and she let out an evil laugh.

"Twilght," she said. "To kill me, you'll have to kill him first!"

She held the boy in front of her, like a human shield.

Beside me, Twilight froze.

It was Flash Sentry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi...sorry for not updating for a looooooong while. Sorry if this chapter isn't up to your expectations...I didn't really know how to describe their transformation part...this chapter is for all you kind people out there who gave such great, encouraging comments and votes! :)