The End

Just know that I still love you with all the pieces of my broken heart. You made me laugh when I was crying, smile when I was frowning, and happy every single day. You were the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can say that I'm grateful you were mine even if it was a short period of time. During that time I realized that love is amazing and cruel. Amazing because you'll get to be the happiest you've ever been and cruel because most of the time there's a goodbye.

Thank you for spending so much time with me and for always being there for me. Thank you for laughing, crying, and smiling with me and for putting up with my stubborn ass. I love you for that.

I love how you would pout whenever you didn't get something you wanted. I love how your smile made my insides melt and how your laugh made my day. I love when your corny jokes made my stomach flutter with butterflies. I love everything you hate about yourself and I don't even know why you hate them so much because you're like a handsome god in my eyes.

I know you moved on and that you're happy. Knowing that makes me happy even though I'm not the cause of your happiness. Now it's time for me to try and move on and be happy. It might take a few months, hell maybe even years, but I'll get over you one day. Just don't forget that you'll always have a special place in my heart. I love you. I always have and I always will. Like they say all stories must come to an end.

🌙

A/N
im crying