Michael meets a beautiful girl called sie

This is dedicated to my best friend flawlesssie and I want to do a story for her hope you enjoy it

It all started when Michael was doing his bad tour and Sie was in the front row and one of his body guards pulled her out from the crowed and put her on the stage and then Michael said "hello and what is your name" and then Sie said "my name is Sie and I really like you" and then Michael replied back "as do I  can you meet me backstage in 5 mins " .And then he signaled his men to take you backstage where she waited for Michael to arrive and then suddenly she saw a big dark shadow  she looked up and saw Michael standing there "h-hello M-Michael" said Sie then Michael said "would you like to come back to neverland with me" " yes please when do you want me to come over"  said Sie  "Now if you want" said Michael "okay"  so you and Michael ran to the limo and went over to neverland  "so sorry about the mess but I don't have much company"  said Michael with a calm voice "that's okay my house is always a mess " .

two years have passed and you and Michael are best friends

Two years have passed and Sie has strong feelings for Michael and but doesn't want to tell him because she doesn't want to break their friendship.

Sie P.OV 

 Oh how I want to tell Michael but I am afraid to tell him. Should I tell him or not. suddenly  there was a loud bang and you looked over to the door and saw Michael standing there  so you ran over to Michael and hugged  him. "Okay Sie  whats this for" said Michael  ,"M-m-Michael i have to tell you something" said sie whilst sighing  "whats wrong Sie you can tell me" Michael I can't tell you by talking to so she put the backing track  of baby be mine and the she started to sing and then when she was finished she turned it off and there stood Michael with his mouth wide open and then she  felt embarrassed so she ran out and then she started her car and then drove off .

Michael P.O.V

what 

has just happened did she just use one of my songs to express here feelings for me I am so speechless that  I have no words to describe what just happened .

the next day 

Ring Ring  Ring   Sie  ran to her phone and saw the I.D and answered it.

Sie: hello? 

Michael: "hi Sie its me"

Sie: "Michael I am really sorry about yesterday....."

Michael:  "no worry's but can you come round to neverland today round about 12"

Sie: "yeah sure but why" ?

Michael:" you'll find out later but wear something  nice "

Sie: "okay?"

later on 

Michael's point of view

How am I going to tell her that I love her hmm she doesn't come round until 12 so I can make a song for her hang on a minute got it i'll sing her you drive me wild no what about butterflies yeah that would be really good because she does actually give me butterflies.

12 noon 

 Michael's point of view 

okay she has just pulled up so she should be here any minute I am so scared.

Authors point of view 

Michael opens the door and sie hugs Michael and he signaled her to come in and Sie sits on the sofa and Michael sits next to her "Sie do you know why I asked you to come round" Said Michael with a shaky voice "no"  said Sie with a confused voice "what you did yesterday was amazing " said Michael  really I thought I was rubbish".Sie there is something I need to get off my chest", "yes Michael "  said Sie "I-I love you" said Michael with a shy voice .Suddenly Sie's and Michael's lips were in locked with one and another.

part two ?????????