Michael falls in love with a girl called kaitlynn part 2

I am soooo sorry that i have not updated this for so long hope you enjoy this :) by the way Michael is not famous in this 

"What sir sorry Michael did you ask me to be your girl " said kaitlynn surprised and shocked "yes I did don't you love me I am sorry i have got to go " and with that Michael left  Kaitlynn on her own to think over what just happened.

The next day 

"Hey Kaitlynn how are ya" said Bella "yeah i am doing great  you "  "I could be worse "  said Bella with a sad face "why "  said Kaitlynn with a concern face. "my boyfriend dumped me yesterday" said Bella with tears streaming down her face "oh I am so sorry to hear that Bella" said kaitlynn with a concerned face.Suddenly the bell went and every started to fill the classroom " hello class today we are-----" excuse me sir where is Mr Jackson" said with tears down her face not for people to see clearly "he has how should I put it stopped teaching" said the teacher.

two years later 

Kaitlynn has finished school and now has her own house and job."Come on kaitlynn stop walking like a slug and walk properly" "alright Bella I am coming" "Hey kaitlynn I have a surprise at the amusement park if you don't  hurry up it will be gone " .

At the amusement park 

"Alright Bella wheres the surprise Bella Bella oh where can you have gone". I have waited 5 minutes for Bella until my thoughts were interrupted by a shadow I looked up and it was Bella "where the hell have you been I have been waiting for you about 5 minutes said Kaitlynn with a frown "well I am here and your surprise is over there" what is it doing over there" well go and see ".So kaitlynn went over to the water fountain and saw a tall figure he had black curly hair and brownish cookie dough skin and then the tall figure turned around and kaitlynn was shocked to find that it was here lover Michael "Kaitlynn is that you its me Michael do you remember me kaitlynn kaitlynn" .

kaitlynn's P.O.V

After Michael spoke everything  went blur and then the next thing is that i can hear Michael saying my name over and over.And then I saw his angelic face which sent me over  the moon.

Michael's P.O.V

"OMG Katilynn kaitlynn are you alright " I said because i was so shocked  "yeah Michael I am fine what are you doing here" Bella sent me she told me that you were very depressed when I left your school so she told me to meet you here" "oh Michael I missed you so much and with that they shared a kiss that would be their forever and always.

Authors P.O.V

Many years went by and kaitlynn and Michael got married and had children that had unique names.

The end