Michael falls in love with girl called Kaitlynn (part 1)

Michael's P.O.V 

Okay I start teaching  the class in about 2 mins what should I do within that time suddenly the bell starts to ring okay that time went quick  and with no time the students start to fill the room."Okay children can you all make your way to the changing rooms and be quick about it" okay sir " said  the  girls I tell you those girls are going to be the death of me except Kaitlynn whoa now there's something that will be the death of me she is everything that a woman has not got I think I am in love but why should something like Kaitlynn but maybe I should tell her after class because its at the end of the day.

Kaitlynn's point of view

 "OMG Bella I think I am in love with Mr  Jackson "no way Kaitlynn is he a little bit older than you" said  Bella "no hes only 20" said  Kaitlynn  "yeah and how old are you"  said Bella " I am only 18"  said Kaitlynn ."Oh i thought you were 17" said  Bella "no I turned 18 last week"  said Kaitlynn.

After class 

Michael's P.O.V

"Kaitlynn can I talk to you" said Michael  "um yeah sure" said Kaitlynn "but can we wait til every body is gone" said Michael  "okay" said Kaitlynn 

Everybody has gone

"So whats up sir "said Kaitlynn  "I wanted to talk to because I....I....."  said Michael slurring is words "yes Michael"  said  Kaitlynn  "I like you" said Michael with confidences "w...what d...did you say Sir" said Kaitlynn "I like you"  said Michael  then suddenly  Kaitlynn smashed her lips against Michael's and then it became a full make out session shirts flying around.

Sometime later

"OMG sir you are amazing" said Kaitlynn "please  call me Michael" said Michael "are you sure because you are my teacher" said  Kaitlynn "yes and boyfriend" said Michael " what!" said Kaitlynn  " oh sorry do you want to be my  girl" said Michael

Part two ??????????