Chapter 4 : Gratsu

Hey guys, hope you enjoy this chapter; you'll never guess what the title hints at. I guess you'll have to read to find out.

Feedback is always appreciated and vote if you enjoyed.

                               xxx

The monster came out of nowhere. I barely dodged the first blow. I felt my hair move from the excess air pressure of the punch and realised I had narrowly avoided a powerful punch to the head. I heard two angry growls though I thought there was only one monster.

I slowly looked upwards: greeting me were huge muscly legs covered in overgrown, mud coloured, matted fur; a chest which seemed mutated with a mass of muscles, accompanied by long arms ending with painfully sharp claws. But the neck, no, the necks ended with two severely pissed off bear heads mouths frothing with anger and bloodthirsty looks in both pairs of eyes.

"This overgrown mongrel is gonna be a  pushover," I said cockily.

Fire spewed out of the left head coming right at me. I was almost too shocked to move. If not for my quick reflexes, I would have been a barbecued bear snack.

My crop top was singed; I could smell it burning. The flesh below hurt like hell, and I knew it was going to be a horrible dark red and sensitive for days.

I risked a quick look at Rogue, he barely managed to escape being turned into a popsicle by resorting to shadow form. The right head shot another arrow of ice at him, but this time he gracefully dodged it.

"Hey, Rogue!" I yelled as I danced around the flames "We should totally name this oversized teddy bear Gratsu! Am I right?"

"Haha yeah, because Natsu shots flames and Gray fires ice," he laughed kicking the bear's stomach as he did.

"It only gets funnier when you explain it."

"Lay off dragon breath," He whined, quite childishly.

I was laughing so hard that I lost my footing and fell face first into the dirt. While smirking at me, Rogue delivered the final blow to his bear head. It fell limp and hit it's own chest hard with a thump though, apparently, Gratsu could still function with one head.

"Aw, poor little Sting fell over. Do you need me to take down the big mean bear for you?" he mocked.

Plastered in mud, I sprang up and knocked the second head out cold with one blow.

I realised the bear was going to fall directly on top of Rogue in an unconscious heap. Yelling his name as I did, I leapt towards him pushing him out of harm's way just in time before the colossal body collapsed to the ground causing a small earthquake and a deafening thud.

"Hell yeah! We sure showed..." I trailed off realising that I was lying directly on top of Rogue.

My arms on his arms. My legs on his legs. My chest on his chest. I lay completely still too mesmerised to move. I could feel him breathing below me gently lifting me up and down, up and down in a continuous rhythm. My cheeks were stained as red as his were.

"You have beautiful eyes," I said in a fake love-struck voice. Reluctant as I was to end the moment, I knew it had to be done. It's funny how I hide my feelings with sarcasm; I wonder if everyone does that?

"Sting!" yelled Rogue shoving me off

I laughed and took advantage of his position tickling him in all the right spots I had learned over the years.

"S-S-Stop it!" he said writhing beneath my hands. Taking revenge, he ran his fingers quickly over my neck making me squeal with laughter. The cool touch of his hand on my skin made me squirm. Next, he squeezed the exposed curve of my waist making my body jolt.

Snorting with laughter, and already out of breath, I bolted back through the forest with Rogue hot on my tail. We continued our game along all the way back to the torment which was the train journey home.

The same evening, we went out drinking with friends from Fairy Tail and Sabertooth alike. These nights always end up being a little crazy, but there is no way I could ever have guessed the night that would follow.

                                  xxx

Hope you enjoyed! There is a really funny chapter coming up next, but you have to wait for it! Don't worry though, it's coming in another 2 days; unless it's already out when you are reading this in which case you just have to scroll a bit.

Votes and comments are always welcome, thanks for reading.