2.

Stomping noises inside the house were to be heard, seconds before the door was yanked open. "Kath! Finally!" the girl in the doorway screeched in an excited way, before pulling me in a tight hug. "Hi Gems, nice to see you as well." "I was craving the company of a normal teenager. And hello Mrs. Harrison." They exchanged hugs as well and we all walked further into the house. "My mother is busy in the kitchen, but you can go say hi." Gemma exclaimed before I continued walking to the kitchen, seeing as this was like my second home, yes, I knew the way. 

"Hello Ms. Cox." "Oh hi darling! Dinner is almost ready." "That's alright, it already smells delicous though." She send me a warm smile, before turning to greet my mother and I went back to the livingroom, to find Gemma already sitting at the dining table.

"So, where is Harry? He was supposed to be back today right?" I asked her curiously, before I sat down in the chair next to her. She let out a silent sigh. "He is, but I haven't really spoken to him a lot. I came home a few hours ago, and he has barely left his room. He has changed. His appearance as well. He isn't quite the same.." she told me sadly. "Maybe it's just weird for him. He'll come around. I'm sure." I tried to comfort her, but I saw the worry in her eyes when she looked up to me. "I really hope so, I've missed him a lot, you know. I was never here when he was allowed to call because I was in London almost the entire time. And I don't want me and my own little brother to be like strangers to eachother." I nodded and this even made me more curious, a bit scared even.