Introduction

Hey guys, as stated in the cover, Marked is a fanfiction I am writing based on a story here on wattpad called Expiration Date by MikaelaBender. After reading such an amazing story, I found myself growing a book crush on one of the characters by the name of Erik Blackwood. Mikaela's amazing writing skills and perfect illustration of the character pushed me to write a fanfiction. In order to understand what's going on you MUST read the original story. I only own the events taking place in this story and the character Anastasia De Angele, everything else belongs to MikaelaBender. Hope you enjoy!!

© Copyright 2016

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by LeFtMeBrOkEnHeArTeD. It's illegal to steal/copy.

Prologue:

Anastasia De Angeles has been hiding from both the Society and the Rebels since her father's death. She feared the outcome of meeting them. You see like many people during these times, Anastasia had a lot of secrets. Amongst her secrets laid the answer to everyone's questions on the Amoris. One day, Anastasia bumps into a member of the Society as well as the Rebels and no matter how hard she tries, she can't find it in herself to forget the person that gave her extra time.

*~ An 'Expiration Date' FanFiction~*