Epilouge

5 years later

Louis and Eleanor are stronger than ever. They got married 4 years ago. It was a beautiful moment! They now have four kids. Jacob 4, Lucy 3, Mark and Marie the twins they are 1.

Liam and Danielle had there ups and downs. They are now strong. Married a couple months after Louis and Eleanor's wedding. They have two kids now. Amy who is 2 and Michael who is 1.

Zayn and Isabelle got married 3 years ago. Their wedding was in Paris! It was so romantic to get married in front of the Eiffel Tower! They have one kid, Sofie she is 3.

Niall and Jade are on their honeymoon in Hawaii! They had a simply wedding in Ireland. They have a son Nick he's one. Jade had him after she got engaged. He is staying with me while hey are away.

Harry and I are happy. The key I got for my 18th birthday was to a house that Harry got for us. I was so happy. We got married two years ago. We had our wedding in Harry's hometown. Our honeymoon was to Australia. We have two kids and are excepting another one soon. Chris 2, Darcy 1, and the girl inside me will be named Cleo.

One Direction is still the same, and going strong as ever. Even if some fans are out of school they still support he boys no matter what.