Chapter 12 - Surprise

Jade's POV

~1 week later~

I was still worrying about Rosa. The boys had to do a show in Orlando, so on the way we dropped her off at home. After the concert we had to fly out to Miami for the last show and interview.

"Harry who are you on the phone with?"

"Rosa, wanna talk to her."

"Um-mm, yes!"

"Here."

I grabbed the phone.

"Rosa, how are you."

"I'm doing good, the scars are gone. Also been going to work so i could make up the days I missed."

"Tell them I'll be back in like two days or so."

"Okay, so how was the show."

"It was good, just wish you were here."

"Aw Jade."

"When I get back were going shopping."

"Ha-ha okay, gosh I wish I was there, I've always wanted to visit Miami. "

"Ugh, I wish you were here to, well got to go Niall's taking me out."

"Okay, just give the phone back to harry."

"Okay, love night."

"Night."

When I gave it back to Harry I knew that there were going to talk till she fell asleep. Yesterday they were talking for five hours, gosh they must of had allot to talk about.

"Be ready in 20 babe."

"Okay love."

I walked down the hall to my room, and slipped the key into the lock. Grabbed my purple flower dress, and my sliver sandals. A little makeup won't hurt, eyeliner only.

~5 minutes later~

The door was opening, when I got out the bathroom. Niall was holding a bouquet of red rose's.

"There beautiful!"

"Just like you."

"Where we going."

"It's a surprised."

"Grrr..."

Niall let out a laugh. We walked down to the lobby, and then out the door. Then we walked on to the boardwalk. I let out a giggle, I walked to the games and made Niall join. He won me a stuff unicorn, my favorite!

"Now for the surprise."

"Okay."

~5 minutes later~

"Were are we going?"

"Close your eye's."

"Okay..."

I could hear the sound of the ocean waves against the shore. The movement of our feet in the sand.

"Open your eye's!"

"Niall it's b-."

Cliffhanger.....next part up tomorrow!