Chapter 17 - Shopping

Hey loves, sorry about the late update. Took me awhile to figure out what to wright about. Hope you like it. Also I have been working on my summer reading, gosh never read the book THE OLD MAN AND THE SEA, gosh I keep wanting to fall asleep while reading.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabel's POV

I woke up, feeling happy. My phone was beeping. A mussed text from Zayn.

'Dear Isabel, I love you with all my heart. I'm so glad I meet you. You're my life and future now. Nothing can tear us apart. Also good morning beautiful Isabel. Xx'

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Then I wrote back.

'Good morning my love. I don't know what I would do with out you. You're on my mine 24/7. I love you! Xx'

When I sent the massage, I grabbed some clothes and hopped in the shower. The warm water felt good on my chill body. Once I got out I smelled like cotton candy. I put my swimsuit on then my gun n' rose's t-shirt and jean shorts. Some one's cooking....smells good!

"Morning Isabel." Rosa and Jade yelled

"Morning, where's Eleanor and Danielle?"

"They went out for breakfast with Louis and Liam." Rosa said

"So were making breakfast!" Jade smiled

I walk over to the counter and see the pancake bottle and nutella.

"Jade what the heck I can't read anything on the bottle it's all in German!"

"Just cook it like regular pancakes." Jade laughed

"Fine."

"What you guys want to drink?" Rosa asked

"Kool-aid!" Jade yelled

"Same."

"Rosa help me with the eggs." Jade said

"Okay, stir the kool-aid then." She smiled

"Sure!" Jade giggled

~10 minutes later~

"Foods done." Jade screams

Next thing you know Niall, Harry, and Zayn run inside our room.

"Isabel!" Zayn yells while picking me up.

"Hello to you to Zayn!"

"Yum food!" Niall yelled

"Fatty." Harry laughed

I saw Jade and Rosa roll there eyes then laugh.

~30 minutes later~

"You guys ready to go shopping." Niall asked

"Yes!" Rosa smiles

We head down stairs and then out the door's were fan's were. Gosh there's allot. I remember when I was one. Once we stepped outside we stopped to talk to some of them. Hm.. I feel like doing something for them?

~20 minutes later~

"Okay where to first?"

"Let's s split up, just in case something happens." Rosa said

We all agreed. Niall and Jade, Harry and Rosa, and then Zayn and I. We headed to Jack Wills first. Other stores, stores, little carts later. After shopping in stores we took a break. Too many bags, I have seven!

"Paul said we can put everything in the van. Then we can go do some more shopping." Zayn whispered

"Okay, good!"

After we put our stuff in the van, we decided to fine everyone else.

"Were are they?"

"I have no ides?" Zayn said

"Tag your it Zayn!" Louis yelled

"What the hell!"

Next thing I know Louis was dragging me in a toy store.

"Hide now." Louis said before running off

That boy has issues! I walked around in-till I see a little toy house. Hm-mm... I could just hide here. Next thing I know I'm falling asleep.

~Some time later~

I wake up, with pain in my neck. What, did I fall asleep on, oh yeah I'm still in a toy house. Then I grab my phone 47 missed calls from everyone.

"I last saw her in here." Someone says

"We have to fine her!" Another says

I look out the little window and I see everyone facing the other way. I'll just poke my head out.

"Hello!"

They all turn around and watch me get out the little house.

"Where have you been?" Louis asked

"Well, when you told me to hide, I got in this house and I think I fell asleep."

Everyone started laughing.

"Okay, now let's get to the beach!" Eleanor smiled

~30 minutes later~

We arrive at the beach, not many people are here for once. Jade, Rosa and I set our towels out and just tan for awhile. Once I sit up, I glanced around at all the people. Great I. See three girls looking at the boys.

"Jade look."

"I swear if they make a move...you guys know I have anger issues." Jade growled 

 "Let's go to the boys before they do make a move." Rosa said

-----------------------------------------

Sorry its short. Well next chapter there is drama with Jade. He-he I might post it tomorrow if I have time. Been having a bad day, hate allergy's also my body has been feeling like jello. Lolol bye loves!