Her

DIPPER

Its been about an hour since stan's told us of the new girl. She's our age and will be staying with us. im in our room now. Wondering where the hell were going to put her stuff. We had put blue tape in the middle of the room so that we could tell were our space stoped and I did'nt know how it would work put if there was another person living in here. To make more room we would have to move the giant chess peosc from the side of the room. And if we did that we'd have to go find the crystal again since we smashed the other one. a loud noise that soinded like a broken record same from outside of the shack. I looked out from the little window by our beds to find a tourist bus. Ugh not again. I'll have to put on the wolfboy coatume that makes me look like im a baby for stan. I walk downstairs and see...The prettiest girl ive ever seen in my life...And i've seen wendy.

Sky

"Are you the new girl?" A fairly old guy asks.
"Uh, I think..." I say a little Shakey.
"Oh well your good enough." He shrugs and turns around to look at a boy standing in awe behind him.
"Oh Dipper! Here go take this girl and show her around the shack ." The old guy says.
Dipper just stands there as the old guy I presume is called Stan walks away leaving us alone.
"Um,..." I say awkwardly, not really knowing what to do since Dipper won't quit staring at me.
"O-oh, um, come on t-then" he studders and waves his hand while turning to go up the stairs.
I quietly follow him and make my way upstairs.
"Yea so here's our room, " he opens a door to a room that has a giant chess piece in half of the room and the other side has a plain bed and a pink bed that has about 18 stuffed animals on it.
"W-we can move the chess piece tomorrow. So um you can sleep on my um, bed and I'll sleep on the ground or something ..." he explained.
"Oh you don't have to sleep on the ground, you can just sleep in your bed with me!" I smiled.
I had to sleep with my brothers in one bed all my life so I'm okay with it.
"O-okay,..." he blushes hella hard.
-----------magical time skip-------------

After showing me around the shack Dipper had stopped his studdering and I guess he grew comfortable with me.
"So, um do you want to go to the ,um arcade with me maybe? " Dipper asks.
I love arcades!
"Yeah sure! Do you have a skateboard? " I ask.
I always ride skateboards around my hometown.
"Um...I don't know how..." he says shyly.
Aww, He's kinda cute when he blushes.
"Oh, well maybe sometime I can teach you." I smile.
"Okay!" He says exited.
"Do you have a bike?" I ask.
"Uh, no but my sister has one I can just use that!" He says. He rushes outside to go get it. I just wait outside for him.
Soon he comes around to the front pushing a pink bike with purple streamers hanging from the handles.
Well, at least he is confident. I put down my skate board and we ride off.