03: Clear Lake Pack

I got onto the computer, and started to look for where in the Library I could find anything about the Prophecies surrounding the Golden Wolf. I wrote down the places, before opening up Chrome to look for who was associated with the Wolf in the past. I clicked on the first link I saw, and started reading.

According to past records of the Wolf, they would have a companion from each race- ecluding werewolf. An Angel, a Faery, a Vampire, a Shifter, and a Werewolf combined to form a pack, who took in the rejected species- Hybrids.

After extensive research on the Golden Wolf, I have concluded that they are a Hybrid, and not a Werewolf. From what I've heard, they are a Hybrid of every Specie- even Human.

The last time the Golden Wolf was around about 300 years ago, since then the Moon Goddess hasn't sent one of Her own down to Earth. The next time She was Prophecised to send one of Her own down is sometime in this century, no further details of when were told.

After reviewing the Prophecy many time, my colleagues and I decifered some of the meanings behind some of the more cryptic messages. One of the Prophecy follows:

One is gold, one is pure, one is cold, one mischievous, and one is all of them. Together they will rise against the tainted one, with an army of the Rejected.

We aren't sure what it all means, but we've decifered part of it. The Gold one is obviously the Golden Wolf. The Pure one is an Angel, the Cold one is a Vampire, the Mischievous one is the Faery, and the final one is a Shifter. We're not sure about the rest, though. If you have any guesses, comment belo, we'd love to hear your theories!

-The Wolf Finders

Staring at the screen with wide eyes, I went through the comments, reading all of their theories. I went on a lot of other sites, reading about who I was supposed to be, and who I probably would become. All of the past Golden Wolves had three things in common. They were rejected, they brought together the species, and.. they were all called Louis. I shut down the computer and decided to hit the shelves to find more information about the different Prophecies.

•♡•

Heather skimmed through book after book, gathering information she'd eventually give to Louis. She wondered why Louis wanted this information- he said it was out of curiosity, but who would be so curious about the Golden Wolf, who the Goddess hadn't given Earth since the 1700's? The Golden Wolf, she concluded. She couldn't believe she was in the presence of the Golden One. She told herself that she would do everything in her power to help him fulfill the Prophecies written about him, and she was doing a pretty good job. She had a feeling she was going to be his first Companion, and it would just continue from there, he would gain a following.

But he would also gain a group of people who would go against him.

Heather let out a sigh and read through many books, books that held little or no information of what she really needed in order for Louis to be pleased with her. After what seemed like hours though, she found information that Louis was looking for and that would actually help him figure out what he was supposed to do.

With that thought, she returned to Louis with a few books in hand.

•♡•

Hearing footsteps approaching me, I look up and find Heather coming up to me with a few books in her hands. "Alright, I got you some books with what information I could find. Dinner is ready in a few minutes, so I recommend you read them after," she told me, handing me them, adding on to the books I had found.