Guide To Creating Epic Ocs

Hello! I, the annoying Author-san (Mrs. Uchiha, if you would please) who is constantly pleading with the end to overpowered ocs, have returned with a third (and hopefully final) part. As this title states, it's a guide to creating ocs, without going over the "op" line.

If you have anything to add or anything.. Particular to say, please do comment. I almost always respond because, well, I have no life.

Anyway, without further ado, let us unite and embark on this wondrous adventure of how to create and design ocs.

_______________________________________

1. Eye Powers
For eye powers, ocs should only have one unless they are the child of Uchiha and Hyuga (OCs of this type should NOT be made in excess however). Sharinnegan would count as one, not two separate eye powers. Although, technically speaking, you cannot even obtain the Sharinnegan (or Rinne-Sharingan, if you want to call it; really doesn't matter) since the canon characters who acquired it did so under special circumstances. Also, if your oc is part of some special clan, maybe they could have another type of eye power. But it cannot be more powerful than the three powerful eye powers: Sharingan, Byakugan, and Rinnegan.
Ex: Shinigami Eye: Allows you to harness some powers of a shinigami and be able to see a person's life span.

2. Jinchuuriki
When making your oc a Jinchuuriki, it cannot be one that is taken. Exceptions are: if the setting is after the manga, in the Boruto part, then your OC can be the Jinchuuriki of anything except Kurama, the Kyuubi, and the Eight-Tails (forgot the name LMAO). That's because the remaining Tailed-Beasts were set free after the war. Naruto still has Kurama though, and whats-his-name has Hachibi (is that it?) If your oc has another Bijuu not in the nine, then there should be a logical explanation as to how dafu. Also, if you make up a Bijuu, it doesn't necessarily have to have tails. Just.. Saiyan. Your Bijuu, however, should NOT have over 9 tails. And they can't be stronger than the 9 Bijuu. Capeesh?
Ex: Well, gee I dunno man. NINETAILS! I CHOOSE YOU!
Kurama: Get lost

3. Kekkei Genkai
Use your imaaaaaginaaaation. Use powers that you think suit your oc. DON'T GO OP, and it'd be a good idea to think of how many jutsu your oc is going to know before you decide a Kekkei Genkai for him/her.
Ex: Well, your oc's clan could have a Kekkei Genkai where maybe they use ice or lava or wood release as a first chakra nature. It could happen naturally..

4. Backstory
Welp, first of all, don't cram so many events into your oc's background that it becomes overwhelming. Hmm.. Choose a realistic background that would not be classified uncommon in the shinobi world. A good idea for back story is to have exact ages of when things happen to your oc. And that's all I can say.

5. Interesting Appearance
To some people (*cough* usually the more fun ones *cough*), having simple hair colors like blue hair and blue eyes is boring. Why not galaxy hair (das a bit weird)? Or, like, hair with odd shades of a color? It just.. Mixes things up a bit. And beautiful hair and eyes really add to an oc's amazingness *-* So yeah. Be different. Make people look at your oc and think: "Wow. I should've done something like that.."
Ex: ombre hair in unique shades, heterochromia, unique skin tones, special features such as horns

6. Fighting Style
Different people fight differently!! Give your oc some unique fighting style.
Ex: Rock Lee's Drunken Fist Style XD

7. Don't give your oc too much power or Jutsu
Yeah, well, speaks for itself.

_______________________________________

Ah, well that's basically all I can think of. To me, I can't just sit down and decide to make ocs. They don't come out that good. I usually just get random ideas that I use for them. And those are the great ideas that I have. So I just let ideas come to me.

But I'm different from many people.

See you for real this time.

*might update this again because of boredom*

~Katani ♡~

This world shall know their errors of their fanfiction.

Pain: ...

Happy: ...