Chapter 4

Yein POV

My unnies were very excited for today but suddenly our manager unnie came and told us that Jiae unnie and Mijoo unnie had to film LIW (lovelyz in wonderland) so we decided to film it at the amusement park with the boys as our special guests. We just hope the handcuffs and cameras will not bother them.

We were on our way there and we all prepared the setting of the filming Babysoul unnie asked the boys if they didn't bother having cameras around and it will only be Jiae unnie and Mijoo unnie that will mostly get filmed.

We all went by pairs and my partner happened to be Jungkook oppa.

"So what do you want to ride first?" he asked

"How about lets ride what oppa wants to ride first" I said

"Okay then let's ride the roller coaster first" he said

"Okay " I replied

Jungkook POV

We headed to the roller coaster and fall in line. She looked very chill and didn't look scared like every other girl. That's one thing I liked about her she's different from the other girls I met. When it was our turn she really wasn't scared at all she even enjoyed the ride and waved at Kei noona and Jimin yung who were watching us. I felt like I wanted to know her more and protect her.

Kei POV

My partner was Jimin oppa he asked me where I wanted to go or ride and I told him I wanted to go to the haunted house and he looked really scared. He looked really cute when he's scared. I am looking forward to his reaction when we get inside.

Jimin POV

I was really scared just from the thought of the scary haunted house and the ghosts that will appear but I want to appear as a man to Jiyeon so I tried to hide my scared reaction.

When we were getting closer to the haunted house I felt like chickening out and leaving Jiyeon there but it will ruin Kei's impression of me.

We were inside already and I kept on screaming while holding Kei's hand very tightly when suddenly a ghost appeared which made me shocked and let go of Kei when I looked beside me Kei wasn't there I tried looking for her inside I kept screaming,

"KEI WHERE ARE YOU JIYEONAH EODIYAH"

When I reached the end I found Jiyeon outside waiting for me.

Kei POV

He looked very cute when he was scared when he screamed he sounded like a girl which made me laugh I decided to prank him so when he let go of me I decided to leave him there and when he reached the end he looked exhausted and he obviously looked for me inside there. I passed him a bottle of water.

"Jiyeon you were here all along I was so worried for you" He said then he hugged me very tight.

I blushed when he hugged me he looked really worried for sure.

"Ummm let's go and meet with the others they might be waiting for us " I said.

"Arraso" Jimin said

Jiae POV

Suga and hoseok went with me and Mijoo suddenly something caught her eye.

"UNNIE!!! I want to ride that " Mijoo said

I was shocked with what I saw it was a ride which turns you 360 degrees from mid air and I really didn't want to ride it because I was scared of heights and the only ones who knew that was Suga because we are engaged he should know that and Yein because we have been friends for her 19 years of her existence she is like my forever chingu. Yoongi looked really worried for me. In the end I rode it for Mijoo.

Our arrangement was
Hoseok- Mijoo - Me - Yoongi
Hoseok and me were the one's who were scared the most and I almost even cried.

Suga POV

After the ride Jiae looked like she was gonna cry and I was so worried for her I wanted to hug her but there were cameras filming so it was mijoo who comforted her and Yein came to us when she heared what happened to Jiae. After the filming we were all free so Jiae and Mijoo were uncuffed and my partner was Jiae and Hoseok's partner became Mijoo and I had the chance to comfort her.

"Are you okay? " I asked worriedly

"Yeah I'm fine you don't need to worry " Jiae said

"Don't ever do that again and make me worry " I told her

"Arraso oppa" she says

"Jiae-ah saranghae" I said holding her hand

"Nado saranghae" she says

Babysoul POV

We all met to have lunch at one restaurant. We all made a bet that the last one to come will pay for the meal and sadly the last one's were the 2Jin couple.

Myeungeun comforted Jin eventhough she was gonna eat the most later on.
(A/N I am gonna use Jin from lovelyz real name so that you won't get confused and Jiyeon is Kei's real name)

"14 servings of hanwoo please eomonim " Rap monster said

We happily ate and finished the meal.

Jin payed for the meal and we all went home. We thanked them for today and separated ways.

Thank you for reading everyone, hope you all loved this chapter. Please also check out my other stories:
-Bad Boys V.S Good Girls (Oh My Girl and Monsta X fanfic )
-We got married (Sehun and Sejeong fanfic)
-High School Love On (Yeri and Jimin fanfic)
-Forbidden Love (Bang Yedam and Lee Chaeyoung fanfic)
-Coincidence or Fate (Choi Yeonjun and Hwang Yeji fanfic)
Don't forget to vote, comment and add this to your library for more updates if you liked it.
~Daphne