Chapter 15

Jungkook POV

I texted Yein to meet me in a park. I made up my mind to confess to her today I just felt like it was the right time. I asked help from Lovelyz, BTS and her sister NANA. We prepared a banner with the words "Will you be my girlfriend" held by my hyungs and the girls holding each a rose to give to her there was also a rose path that she will follow. I was so excited.

Yein POV

I went to the park and saw a sign to follow the roses. I followed it and got to a destination where the BTS boys were holding a banner with a will you be my girlfriend sign. My members reached me a rose each and suddenly I saw Jungkook holding a bouquet of flowers heading to me. He showed me a necklace with our initials in it and said

"Jeong Yein, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked

"Of course" I said

He hugged me tight and kissed me on the lips.

After a few months Lovelyz and BTS had been very close. We would meet at music broadcasting stations. We would sometimes do variety shows together. Suga oppa and Jiae unnie had been very busy preparing their wedding. Soul unnie and Namjoon oppa are still having a complicated relationship. Mijoo unnie and Hoseok oppa are in a relationship. Kei unnie and L oppa are engaged. Guess what happened to Jimin? Well he became a couple with my cousin Yeri long story.

Myeungeun unnie and Jin oppa are married and welcoming a child this year. Sujeong unnie and Taehyung oppa are married. While me and Jungkook are also living a happy married life. The fans didn't give hate and welcomed the new couple with open arms. We were happy about that and made us more famous. We are still Lovelyz and BTS. 2jin couple are in hiatus because of the new baby. Speaking of new baby me and Nana unnie are performing with our cousin Yeri to announce that Nana unnie is pregnant. I even joked them because unnie said that she paniced when she knew that she was pregnant. I said they should panick if Yeri is pregnant. The father was Dongwoo oppa. Jungkook joked me if I wanted a child and I said at the right time. We were all busy with our lives but not forgetting having time for friends and the fans.

"You see it's not that hard to trust someone just because you've been hurt or made a mistake before because not everyone is the same. Some people may hurt you or bring you down but what really matters is the person that will lift you up and believe that you can move on from that mistake and erase the bad memories and replace it with new and better ones. People like that are worth keeping and worth trusting"
- YEIN

Thank you for reading everyone, hope you all loved this chapter. Please also check out my other stories:
-Bad Boys V.S Good Girls (Oh My Girl and Monsta X fanfic )
-We got married (Sehun and Sejeong fanfic)
-High School Love On (Yeri and Jimin fanfic)
-Forbidden Love (Bang Yedam and Lee Chaeyoung fanfic)
Don't forget to vote, comment and add this to your library for more updates if you liked it.
~Daphne