Special Chapter: Christmas Special

Yein POV

It was Christmas day Jiyoung was so excited to open his presents. I told him to open it the next day after Christmas to wait for Santa's present. Jungkook held a Christmas Party at our house inviting all the unnies and oppas. Me and Jungkook oppa invited our parents so they can see our son Jiyoung after such a long time.

I was busy preparing the food for Christmas Eve when the doorbell rang.
"Oppa open the door I'm busy preparing food" I shouted for Jungkook who was upstairs fixing himself and Jiyoung.

It was Jimin and Yeri with their daughter Minri. The group all came in as pairs with their children. All of us are practically married now. We also recieved news that Yeri was pregnant to another baby girl. Jiae unnie has been tell her the hardship of having two girls as children. Kei unnie and Soul unnie now have babies. Namjoon oppa and Soul unnie's son is Sujoon while Kei unnie and L oppa's daughter is named Soyeon.

Our parents greeted us with warm smiles and we all chatted together and catched up on the news that has been happening about us. Jiyoung is having fun with his grandmothers and grandfathers. Jungkook is playing with V oppa and the kids. Soul unnie has been telling funny stories of Namjoon oppa taking care of Sujoon. We looked at the boys playing with the kids having proud smiles plastered in our faces.

"We've went this far to reach our dreams. Live a happy future" Soul unnie said

"And I think it's all worth it" Jiae unnie added

"I kinda missed performing onstage" Kei unnie said

Me too ever since we all were busy with our individual lives. We did individual activities like acting, modeling and hosting to stay active in the entertainment world. It's been 10 years for us.

"How about a new years comeback girls?" L oppa suggested who was also our company friend who is married to Kei unnie

"Yein, Jin unnie and Soul unnie can write and compose the song" Sujeong unnie said

"Mijoo unnie and Jisoo unnie can choreograph the dance" Jin unnieadded

"So it's a plan" Soul unnie said

"Wow a special comeback next year. How about it girls?" Kei unnie asked looking excited

"Sure" we all said

We couldn't wait to practice again. It's been 3 years since our last comeback. I heared that even Red velvet, Yeri's group is also having a christmas comeback. BTS who has been running for almost 12 years is doing very well. It's really a blessing that God gave us to be one of the longest running idols.

We couldn't wait to announce it today to all our family members. The boys just told us to calm down and don't do a too extravagant comeback. Just take it slow as time passes by. Jungkook was very happy for me. Jiyoung still doesn't get what his parents jobs were since he was still only a child. Yeri and me have been thinking if we were ready if our children decides to take on the entertainment industry.

I am very open to it since me and Jungkook also talked about it before. Yeri still thought that she was having double thoughts since she doesn't want Minri to suffer like she did. The extreme diets which is not good for her health, the hate comments about her and especially the feeling of homesickness. Yeri suffered alot more than I or any of the girls did i understand if she's not approved of Minri being a singer. She wants Minri to focus on her studies more. Minri is only 5 years old she still has a long way to go. She is a very smart child and even told Yeri that she dreamed of being a doctor but Minri has a beautiful voice like her parents it would be a waste if she doesn't atleast sing at some performances with Yeri or Jimin.

While me and Yeri were chatting we didn't notice the time. It was 12:00 Christmas Eve. Jiyoung hurriedly went to Jungkook and asked to open his presents. All the chidren were excited. Recieving gifts from all my 7 members and family were a big catch. Jiyoung is gonna recieve alot of toys today. We helped the kids open their gifts and clean the wrappers. We had a lovely dinner with all our loved ones. It was another christmas to remember.

Yoongi oppa took a lot of picture of the kids and everyone here. He is very interested in photography these days.

"Are you gonna make another photo album with those photos?" Jiae unnie asked him

"Of course I would" Yoongi oppa replied

"Aish" Jiae unnie muttered

She is concerned over all the photo albums Yoongi oppa made every birthday of their daughters Yooae and Yooa, Christmas and other special events their family has. She is gonna have to make a room for all the albums someday.

Kei unnie and Soul unnie had their first child which L and Namjoon oppa were excited about. Who wouldn't be it's their first child? They have both been parent materials.

Speaking of family, well Nana unnie has 1 son Dongwoo. My little sister Sophia is now 18 years old. She debuted in a girl group a year ago called IOI. We feel proud of her but sadly she couldn't spend Christmas with us due to her busy schedules and we understand that.

Well that Christmas Eve was a night to remember filled with friends, family and loved ones.

"Merry Christmas babe" Jungkook whispered to me

"Merry Christmas too I love you" I replied

"I love you too"

Finally a Christmas update!!! I decided to focus on what's happening with the individual lives of the girls. The next special chapter maybe about their comeback. Thinking what song they will have. Please comment what song you would suggest? Don't forget to vote and save this story on your reading list and lastly Merry Christmas to you all hope you enjoy the holidays^_^. Thank you for reading everyone, hope you all loved this chapter. Please also check out my other stories:
-Bad Boys V.S Good Girls (Oh My Girl and Monsta X fanfic )
-We got married (Sehun and Sejeong fanfic)
-High School Love On (Yeri and Jimin fanfic)
-Forbidden Love (Bang Yedam and Lee Chaeyoung fanfic)
Don't forget to vote, comment and add this to your library for more updates if you liked it.
~Daphne