Another Author's Note/Real Prologue

I'm restarting this again because I was on youtube scrolling through vids and I got an idea in my head, last time, I promise. Hopefully. Anyways, here we go.

Scott and Allison, the most perfect love story of the ages. The Romeo and Juliette of our time, but Romeo and Juliette wasn't meant to be a love story, or even a tragedy. William Shakespeare wrote it to chastise the foolishness of teenagers and children. It wasn't supposed to be a love story, but that's what everyone thought it was, a love story. A beautiful story of star-crossed lovers, lovers doomed to the start. And in those, they are the same. They were foolish, and they were doomed.

On the outside, they look like the perfect cinnamon roll couple, two happy teenagers madly in love, but there is more to that story than you could ever imagine. If you want to compare them to Romeo and Juliette, the love story, one factor remains. They are on opposite sides, but instead of a rivalry between families, it's a rivalry between species. It was a rivalry between werewolves and hunters.

And my dear readers, you may be thinking. Where does Stiles fit into this? Well, the reason they didn't work has one name. One odd nick-name that coach doesn't understand. Stiles. He was the reason they could never work, because even if the odds were against it. Even if no circumstances were right, Scott and Allison were doomed from the start, even if they didn't know it yet. And it was all because of one simple spastic, sarcastic annoying best friend.