Chapter One - The Party

Two silhouettes snuck upstairs. They were obviously drunk. He pulled her into a bedroom laughing. They spoke in hushed tones to make sure no one heard. And out of the blue she kissed him.

"Alli! You, we. What?" He slurred tripping over his own thoughts.

"Sh, sh. Yes we should. We love each other and yeah. It's fine, we're fine, just kiss me," she smiled. The boy shrugged and pulled her in, her soft lips moving in sync with his. It was soft yet passionate. But it grew more fierce, a battle for control. He semi-pushed her down into the bed climbing on top of her. He kissed a path down her neck scraping his teeth along a vain. Alli  sucked in a breath.

"You like that?" He laughed into the hollow of her neck.

"Mm hm," she smiled biting her lip. He tugged at the hem of her shirt silently asking for permission. She gave him a slight nod of her head. He pulled it off her and kissed her again. With every touch, every move he made sure she was comfortable. He made sure it was what she wanted. They collapsed into each other's arms content. Just as they were about to fall asleep, someone walked into. Alli looked up in horror.

"It's not what you think I swear," she practically screamed.

~~~~~

It was an ordinary day in Beacon Hills. At least for most of the adults. But for the teenagers, it was one of the best nights of the year. Lydia Martin's birthday party. It was the biggest blow out party of the year. Every one was coming, including Beacon Hills High School's new it couple: Allison and Scott. Or Scallison as all of the students so lovingly called it. They were a big deal to these high-schoolers and anyone could see why. They were the most loving and compassionate couple this school has ever seen. They are perfect examples of puppy dog love, and that's why people liked them. They were cute, not sexy, not edgy, not out of the ordinary. They were simply cute little cinnamon rolls. And where they went so did everyone else. That coupled with Lydia's party was cued to be one wild night.

"Alli! You have to come to my house after school to pick out a dress for my party," squealed Lydia the moment she saw Allison.

"Well duh! What are you planning? Green? It'll go great with your eyes," she smiled walking away from Scott. Scott smiled dumbly as he watched her walk away. He sighed his sigh and unlocked his locker. Stiles came up from behind him.

"Hey dude, you and Allison going to Lydia's party?" smirked Stiles knowing the answer.

"Yes Stiles. And no Stiles I can't set you up with Lydia," sighed Scott, his excitement over Allison being replaced with dread from Stiles vying for Lydia.

"Can't or won't?" Asked Stiles angrily. Scott was surprised, this was the first time Stiles had gotten angry over Scott's answer.

"Can't. She doesn't know you exist man," muttered Scott closing his locker. 

'I know," pouted Stiles grumpily. He had been in love with this girl since the third freaking grade and she doesn't even know he exists. But that's not what Stiles was thinking about. He was thinking about how pretty the name Allison sounds, it sounds like the name of an angel. Lydia was hot, he had to giver her that but Allison. She had an ethereal beauty about her, like she was always in a shining light. Like a halo surrounded her head. And she was so innocent, she wasn't tainted by years of mental abuse from a boyfriend. Stiles shook the thoughts off and walked to class.

He had been thinking about Allison a lot lately, he couldn't get her off his mind. And he knew why, he just didn't want to admit it. How do you admit that you're in love with your best friends girlfriend? But Stiles went through the rest of his day like he normally did. He 'learned' and so on. And soon it was time for Lydia's party. He grabbed the prettiest bracelet of the bunch of stuff he got, pocketed a necklace and went to Lydia's. He knocked on her door.

"Yes- Oh. It's you," she sneered in disgust.

"Yeah me," he said distracted. He pushed the box with the bracelet into her hand and grabbed a punch,"Nice dress by the way," he added walking away. Well that was a new one, he always fawned over Lydia. That was a very odd turn of events. Lydia shrugged and closed the door. She check to make sure the punch was laced with her extra special magic and walked away. 

She didn't know why, but it was very important that she had laced the punch, but it wasn't any sort of drug, it was special. It made people follow their deepest darkest desire. And that's just what Allison did. 

Two silhouettes snuck upstairs. They were obviously drunk. He pulled her into a bedroom laughing. They spoke in hushed tones to make sure no one heard. And out of the blue she kissed him.

"Alli! You, we. What?" He slurred tripping over his own thoughts.

"Sh, sh. Yes we should. We love each other and yeah. It's fine, we're fine, just kiss me," she smiled. The boy shrugged and pulled her in, her soft lips moving in sync with his. It was soft yet passionate. But it grew more fierce, a battle for control. He semi-pushed her down into the bed climbing on top of her. He kissed a path down her neck scraping his teeth along a vain. Alli sucked in a breath.

"You like that?" He laughed into the hollow of her neck.

"Mm hm," she smiled biting her lip. He tugged at the hem of her shirt silently asking for permission. She gave him a slight nod of her head. He pulled it off her and kissed her again. With every touch, every move he made sure she was comfortable. He made sure it was what she wanted. They collapsed into each other's arms content. Just as they were about to fall asleep, someone walked into. Alli looked up in horror.

"It's not what you think I swear," she practically screamed.

"I think that you're sleeping with my best friend," screeched Scott. Stiles looked pretty dazed. 

"Scott? Allison? SCOTT!" He shouted, but it was too late. Scott had wolfed out and was about to pounce on Stiles.

"Scott, no!"

A/N MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *coughs* Sorry got to work on that. But ha. I give you cliff hangers, how'd you like me now???? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

[Edited]