Are You Single?!?!?!

Thank you for taking time and reading!

"Some promises are worth breaking!" -CrAzYgAl

I am sitting in the bar for past one hour and staring at his direction and that stupid bar tender is not even giving me a single glance.. urghhh..

"Nandu why don't you go and confess him that you love him..." suggested mukti who has come to accompany me with her boyfriend... yeah you read it right.! accompany me with her boyfriend.. hehehe.. funny I know.

"Come on mukku even you know I approached him once and indirectly confessed him an-"

"And he directly said no to you.."Abhi completed my sentence and broke in fits of laughter..

"It's not funny okay.." I glared at him...and continued my favorite job.. Admiring him.. His almond shaped chocolate brown eyes, his thin pink kissable lips, sharp nose, long gorgeous fingers, knife sharp jaw line,and those perfect abs visible from that skin fit white shirt with the top two buttons open.. Gawd! he looks sinfully hot. According to me government should ban this person from opening his top two buttons.

I guess god has taken personal interest while making him. And as usual I went back to the first day when I saw him okay okay gawking at him...

14th February 2016

I came here with MUKTI & ABHI.. I know I know you all must be thinking why did I come in-between them like "kabbad" honestly even I told them the same. You know what mukti replied..

"Oh come-on nandu.. Who is going to talk to you.. I called so that mom doesn't get any doubt. So, after reaching there don't disturb us.."

I know classic insult... but we are like this insulting each other whenever possible. But will stand with each other in all time.

As soon as we entered the pub my eyes stuck on him. He was looking sinfully hot. I was literally gawking at him with my mouth wide open.

"Madam muh bandh keejiye warna machar guss jayenge.." mocked someone.. haha who else it can be except mukti. I gave her a deathly glare but she is least bothered and again got busy in the 'kuchikoo' session with Abhi.

"He is damn yummy.." my heart exclaimed looking at him dreamily.

"Yummy toh pizza bhi hai.." my brain mocked

"Nandu why can't you keep him at home when you come to places like this.." my heart complained

"No nandu don't listen to that blood pumping organism.. hamesha bakwas kartha hai..Next time se isse lana math kahi peh bhi.." My brain complained too.

"Nahi use" my heart screamed

"No you" My brain too screamed

"you"

"you"

"S-H-U-T-U-P" I screamed "You both are planning to kill me idiots." I roared at them like a teacher. They mumbled a sorry.

Days passed I use to come almost every eve to get his one glance. But it never happened. One fine day after a lot of struggle to between my heart and brain...the traitor heart won and I turned my heels to his way...

"How may I help you mam?"he asked. Ahh! he have a sexy voice. That was first time I am seeing him from just 30 cm distance...my eyes fell on his name badge attached to his right pocket.

"MANIK MALHOTRA" I mumbled to myself. Ummm sexy name too!

"Excuse mam" he said almost shaking me.

"What?!" I asked dreamily.

"Mam you have been standing here from past 15 minutes doing nothing except staring at my badge.. Are you obsessed with badge? If yes, then I will tell my manager to make a badge for you and make you to give you as early as possible..But for now please do the honors of enlightening me with what you want so that I can concentrate on other customers too.." he said in a go with a frown on his forehead. Aww that was rude.! But still he is cute with that frown that I just want to pull his cheeks..

"calm down nandu.." my heart screamed..

"Are you single?!" I asked ;)

"what?!?!?!?!" Manik, my heart and brain screamed at a time.!!

Do vote and comment.

STAY BLESSED!