Tera Chera!

Thank you for taking time and reading!

Hours passed like days, days passed like weeks but their love kept on increasing on the speed of 100km/hr. It's been 7 weeks their love increased but distance dint decrease. Manik's days went noticing nandini secretly from corner of his eye while working, and nandini's days went admiring him openly. Not for once both of them tried to approach each other once. One in fear of rejection and other in fear of hatred. But goddess APHRODITE goddess of love is done seeing the two souls who are meant for each other suffering. She decided to bring these two souls together with the help of MUSIC. The common love of both souls. And fortunately today was musical night.

"So ladies and gentlemen, today is musical night. Its for all those who want to convey their love for their loved ones. Its starts in next fifteen minutes." Announced the host. Both the souls are in a dilemma to go or not.

"Nandu come on yeh accha mauka hai. Singing is your hobby right. Please yeh mauka hath se math jaane dena" pleaded her heart.

"Nahi nandu uski baath math sunn.. humesha tujhe problem mein phasathi hai. What if he reject even after expressing your love in front of everyone. Tabh aur dukhi hojayegi." Said her brain

"Ae tuh chup kar.. Nandu try and try until you fail to fail. Tumara pyaar sacha hai nandu. And true love never dies. What if he waiting for you to express again. You never know what comes next.." exclaimed her heart.

"Please iss baar usspe dhyan mat de.. Agar iss baar he rejected I promise mein aage ki zindagi tumari baath sunungi" heart begged her brain.

Manik's situation was no less. Even he was confused to listen to his heart or brain.

"Manik come on apna 5 saal ke pyaar ko express karne ka mauka mila raha hai tujhe.. Utilise it" said his heart..

"Manik family ke baare mein kya.?! You know how much she hates us.!" Reminded his brain

Nandini was still in a dilemma to express or not. Just then her ears caught one of the melodies voice. Yes! Manik has decided to express not caring of his fears. If not now then never reminded his heart.

Meri bechainiyon ko chain mil jaaye..,

tera chehra jab nazar aaye!!

my restlessness gets peace,

when I see your face..

mere deewanepan ko sabr mil jaaye..,

tera chehra jab nazar aaye!!

my madness gets patience,

when I see your face..

zikr tumhara jab jab hota hai..,

dekho na aankhon se..,

bheega bheega pyaar beh jaata hai!!

whenever there is a talk about you,

see, from my eyes

this love flows as water..

meri tanhaiyon ko noor mil jaaye..,

tera chehra jab nazar aaye!!

my loneliness gets a divine light,

when I see your face..

main raat-din ye duaa karun..,