Happy Ending!

Thank you for taking time nd reading.!

"I LOVE YOU NANDINI" finally like finally he confessed her!

"Huraayyy finally he confessed!" her heart exclaimed.

"Yeah finally!" murmured/ whispered her brain!

Nandini dint reply but kept staring into his eyes!

"What are you staring at?!" asked manik who was impatiently waiting for her reply.

"I am checking is this that manik who refused to accept my love until family accepts me, is this same manik who apologized every day I proved myself to Nanaji , is this the same manik who always asked me to walk out of his life seeing me doing house chores!" she said with love in her eyes!

They both traveled to flashback

FLASH BACK

"Puttar tenu dekh ke mereko kisi ki yaad aarahi hai" exclaimed nanaji

I my heart got scared started beating in double speed! My brain was thinking all possible thoughts which it could! Did nanaji recognize me?!

"Muh-muhje Mujhe dekhe ai-aisa kyun la-lagraha hai?!" I managed to utter with unnecessary gaps which only raised nana's doubts. He took one more glance at me and shifted his looks to dada.!

"Krishna are you hiding something?!" nana questioned dada

I gave please-make-some-bahana look! He in return gave me he-will-find-out look! Urghh!! Advantages of being BFF'S you see!!I decided to tell him truth! If not today someday he will get to know! So its better if I tell it now itself! I took a deep breath

"Mein apki pothi hi hun" I blurted out the truth! He was shocked! He with a jerk stood up. I too stood up so did dada. I looked straight into nana's eyes. It has many emotions. I am kinda good at reading eyes! His eyes carried many emotions love, hatred, anger, pain and many more! I am unable to think what exactly is going in his mind!

"why did you come here?!" he questioned in cold tone his eyes deprived of any emotion.

"nana mei-" I was cut by him

"nana nahi hyun mein tumara!" he said in tone filled with pain, may be even was hurt telling those words.

"tere naa kehna par sach nahi badal ta MAHI! Just listen to her once then decide!" dada replied nana!

"Sirf Krishna ke kehne par sunuga mein!" exclaimed nana

"Nanaji I love manik! Yes I am madly and deeply in love with him.! I have even confessed him! But usne mujhe reject kardiya telling you people wont accept me. Mein yahan peh manik ka haath mangene nahi aayi hyun!

I know you think I am not worth being your daughter-in-law. But you are wrong nana. I am here to prove that I deserve to be your daughter-in-law-. Please mujhe ek chance dekhe dekhiye!" I pleaded and broke down, I dint have any more strength. Dad engulfed me in a bear hug.

"MAHI ek chance toh do" dada too pleaded

MAHENDAR NANA POV

The moment she said she is my pothi I was on cloud 9. I wanted to take her in a bone crushing hug, but this EGO dint let me do that. When I saw her first I somewhere knew she is connected to me. I miss sarada badly. I still regret the decision of disowning her. May be I was wrong. May be they are happy with each She almost looks same like sarda. Long hair, big doe eyes, but nose is not that of sarda. Huh! What am I expecting; it will of her jerk father.