FAMILY!

Thank you for taking time and reading!

Sometimes it's the pain in heart tells that you are in love! - CrAzYgAl

NANDINI POV!

"What?!" was the only word escaped from my mouth. Matlab are we brother and sisters?! Was my first thought. Nah-nah then why would he kiss me back?

"But it is fact that you dint allow him to break it when he was trying to pull back!" my brain mocked. If he belongs to my family is he from dad's side or mom's cruel family.?!

"Nandini before you come a conclusion I want you to know the whole truth!' he stated, that means there is more?!

"Your parents had a love marriage!" he said in a polite yet sad tone!

"We know that duffer. Kuch naya bola" my brain stated in angry tone!Angry

"Ae duffer kisiko bola.! He is MANIK MALHOTRA! Dare you call him duffer from next time" my traitor heart yelled!AngryAngry

"Duffer nahi toh kya bhagwan hai?! He belongs to that cruel family!" my brain too shoutedAngry

"We don't know from which family MOM's or DAD's. So you can't decide" stated my heart

"Ms.Blood Pumping Organism let me remind you mom and dad family ke marzi ke bina shaafi ki hai! So just because dad always call mom's family ruthless and mom doesn't call dad's that doesn't mean dad's family is sweet! Did for once after we were born they came to see?!" brain has a point.

Whenever mom & dad fight dad always mentions Your family is a ruthless family I have ever seen. Nandu ke liye maaf nahi kar sakthey kya?!' but I have never seen mom saying anything against dad's family! My thoughts were broken by a hand on my shoulder. I raised my head to see the owner of the hand. Its manik!

"Oh shit!! Humne kuch nahi sunna!" we mentally yelled. I cursed brain and heart for engaging me in thoughts!

"Sorry manik maine kuch nahi sunna! Can you please tell again?!" I asked softly.

"What?!"he exclaimed shock was written with capital letters on his forehead.

Wait?! Wait?! That should be my dialogue after knowing truth. Movies mein toh aisa he hotha hai!

"As if only you have all copy rights to exclaim 'what' " mocked my brain.

"Please!" I made best puppy face I could make.Big smile

"We belong to the same family. Your mom is my bua . I have seen you five years back in nalini aunties ( nandini mom's best friend)marriage. I fell in love with you then. You were looking no less than an angel in that wine velvet lehanga! Then I inquired about you! I got to you are sarada bua's daughter. I got to know about the fights! I wanted to be with you and heal you. But I was scared! Scared of dada. You know our family is hell orthodox they don't even know that I am working in bar. They think I work for some software company and my shift is at night! I never knew how to te-" I cut him in middle showing my hand to stop. I couldn't take it anymore! At that moment my throat ditched me. I ran to pub which was about 30 minutes far sat in my car and drove off to mansion! I reached mansion and straight away ran to my room locked my door and cried my heart out! Dint he know how much I hate them, but still he choose to keep it as secret! He knows it from bloody 5 years. He is scared of his family like really. Such a coward! The fact he is scared to accept he loves me is hurting me than the fact he loves me too is making me happy! I cried cried cried and slept crying!