Chapter 3: On The Way To Magnolia

They were right now riding on the carriage and still, both Rogue and Sting feel motion sick while Yukino, Natsu, Frosh and Lector were watching over them

"Are they alright?" Natsu asked, seeing they seem really in pitiful state. Everyone stare at him in bit disbelief, seeing Natsu is fine and doesn't feel any motion sickness like them.

Lector was the first one to ask, "Natsu-san... don't you feel... motion sickness?"

"Motion Sickness?" Natsu gave a questioning look. Everyone became speechless after that,only the groans of the twin Dragon Slayers can be heard.

Later, they now arrive on the port where the ship was waiting, heading to the main island.

Yukino and Lector were now buying tickets for them while the others wait for the two. Natsu feel wary from every people he sees. They are too many people which really made him tremble in fear. Sting pats his shoulder, making Natsu flinch and faced him.

Sting gave an assuring smile, "You're afraid with many people? Don't worry, we're here for you Natsu-san."

Natsu stare at him for a moment before looking down, still trembling in fear. This made them worry.

Rogue thought for a moment before finding an idea and took something from his bag.

"Natsu-san" Natsu turn to the person who called him and surprise when a black cloth passed him and covered his body. There was a hood too. Rogue fixed it for him and nod.

"This will do." Rogue said before raising the hood and put it to his head. "Whenever you feel anxious, you may use this to cover your vision. That way you will see nothing and there's nothing to be afraid off. I hope it will be helpful for you Natsu-san."

Natsu stare at it for a moment and smiled, "T-thank you... R-Rogue"

Sting and Rogue smiled back.

"Fro think so too"

Rogue laugh to Frosh. Natsu smiled even more, glad that the people he was traveling with were good people.

"Oh that's right. Please have this you two." Natsu gave them a bottle of pills from his bag. The two blink on the item before Rogue took it. Natsu spoke, "It's a medicine that could help you fight the motion sickness. I didn't know so I never gave it to you so now I would like to give this to you as my thanks."

"Ohh! That would be really helpful, thank you Natsu-san." Sting said in great happiness. Natsu nod, glad he could help them from their small problem.

Later they were now inside the ship and there are two bed inside in each room. One room was for Sting, Lector, Rogue and Frosh while the other room was Yukino and Natsu.

Natsu right now was watching outside the window, seeing the ship was already moving and heading to their next destination.

"Natsu-sama" Yukino called, making Natsu faced her. She smiled and spoke, "Shall we go to the other room and check on Sting and Rogue?"