Chapter 26: Battle Arc VI "Natsu's Will"

Natsu groan on his sleep before opening his eyes. The vision was blurred at first but he could hear familiar voices calling on him.

"Natsu, Natsu!"

"Natsu-san"

"Everyone Natsu is waking up!"

"Natsu"

"Natsu-san"

Natsu blink for a moment before adjusting his sight before seeing both Lector and Frosh staring at him, Carla calling the others and Wendy calling his name. Immediately the others went to Natsu except Laxus, Levy, Jellal, Cobra and Yua to give space.

Natsu could see the relief and worried look of everyone's eyes. He blinked for a moment before trying to stand up but his body aches which Erza and Gray helped him sit up. He looked around his place again and asked.

"What happened? Where... Where am I?" It seems Natsu was confused about what's going on.

"Natsu-san are you alright? Do you remember us?" Sting asked in worried. Natsu blink before replying, "I remember you Sting and everyone else, why do you ask?"

Everyone sigh in relief, glad that nothing had been done to his mind to the point he will never recognize them.

"Natsu-san I'm glad we made it in time." Rogue said which Natsu tilt his head before turning to others, asking for answers. Gray gave a concern look, "Don't you remember what happened to you Natsu?"

Natsu looked down as he clench his head, slowly he remembered that they had began experimenting him and lost consciousness.

"That's right... I..." Natsu began to shiver. He cause another trouble for everyone to the point it could endanger their life. As he blame himself, a touch of his head gave an assurance that made it stop and turned to the person who did it and it was Erza with a smile. "Don't worry about anything Natsu, we did this because we can never abandon you no matter what."

"That's right Natsu, we are your Nakama, we help one another." Lucy said with a smile of assurance. Wendy followed, "That's right Natsu-san. We would never leave you after all you had done to us."

"Everyone right now is here to save you Natsu and none of them felt any trouble at all. We all did this according to our own free will." Gray said with a smile.

"Natsu we are all friends and a team, we would never leave each other, right?" Happy said as he hugged Natsu.

"If you call yourself a guild, be sure to look after your comrades... the word you had told us before. Those words not only apply to us guilds but also the friendship between guilds to other guilds." Sting said with a grin.

Rogue nodded, "Natsu-san there is no need to blame yourself okay." Yukino nodded too, "That's right because we came here to save you, according to our will."

"Everyone..." Natsu slowly began to smile and nod to their assurance, "Thank you everyone... you had gone a lot all because of me."

Everyone smiled for him.

Cobra can't help but groan, "You really got to be kidding me, Salamander totally lost his memories?" Jallal could only smirk, "Didn't believe at first when I told you?"

"Of course I won't believe it so easily until... what the heck, is this the Salamander who beaten me before?" Cobra asked as he scratched his head. Jellal nodded, "He is."

Unknown to the two, Yua was staring at them, more like studying them.

"Yua-san?" She turned to Natsu who called her. Natsu can't believe it, was that truly Yua-san he was seeing? She smiled, "Hello Natsu, it's been a while and I'm glad you are doing well."