Chapter 14: Save Natsu Dragneel

A gust of wind came to the place, as Sting already in Dragon Force mode glaring at Celeb while he study him, still confuse about how Sabertooth is involve to Fairy Tail.

Virgo suddenly came out below Lucy. "Princess are you alright?" Lucy smiled to her, "Virgo I'm glad you able to tell them in time."

Virgo smiled, "Anything for the Princess."

Sting spoke, "Lucy-san please go on ahead and catch up with the other guy who took Natsu-san away. I'll be the one he'll be facing."

Lucy turned to Sting, "Are you sure?" Sting nodded. Lucy observed him for a bit before turning to a determine look, "Okay."

Lucy turned to Leo as she holds his key, "Loki please rest for a while, I can do things here alone."

"Are you sure?" Leo asked. Seeing she is, he smiled a little, "But if ever necessary, don't hesitate to call me Lucy."

Leo disappeared, returning back to the Celestial World. Lucy's spirit dress disappeared. She stood up and shouted, "Be careful Sting, that guy's name is Celeb and he uses light magic. He also has a magic that could absorb light magic."

Sting smiled on the information, "Light huh, same as me. This will be a good one."

Lucy turned to Virgo, "Let's go and save Natsu Virgo."

"As you wish Princess."

Both run away, leaving the two of them to face off.

"Now" Light force grew stronger around Sting, "Let's see whose far better than us when comes to light magic."

Celeb smirked as he accepts the challenge.

Far from the village, the companion of Celeb who's carrying Natsu kept walking away, knowing far ahead are few men who were waiting for them to arrive and head back to where soon will change the pink hair's life.

The man as he walk took glance on the sleeping Natsu, seems peaceful and still haven't notice the danger of his life. He returned his gaze back to the road, continue walking ahead.

As he does, he sensed a presence coming his way from behind. He stopped walking and within to his long hood was a large sword. Using his free hand, he took the handle and swings it from behind, knowing he would hit the one who's coming because of his timing but surprisingly for him, there is no one.

Suddenly the weight on his shoulder disappeared too, seeing the boy he's carrying was already missing.

"Good, he's fine." The man turn to the person who spoke and it was the Shadow Dragon Slayer of Sabertooth, already checking if Natsu has any injuries but seeing none made him glad.

He turned to the person who's taking Natsu away from them. He laid Natsu on the ground and stood up, facing him.

The man seems to recognize the person in front of him who is despite to the mask covering his face, he seems to be narrowing his eyes on him. "Rogue of Sabertooth, what the hell are you doing here?"

Rogue narrowed his eyes, "Never knew Fairy Tail and Sabertooth taking this quest together?"

"Liar" The man said, "We got the notification and call. Only Fairy Tail magicians consist of Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster, Wendy Marvel, Natsu Dragneel, Carla and Happy are the ones who took the quest and we only send this quest to Fairy Tail, there is no way Sabertooth would have this quest."

"Too bad... because..." Rogue entered to his Dragon Force, "I'll make sure you won't be able to escape."

The man was silence for a second before beginning to laugh, "This is funny, truly funny... very well." He took off his hood and so was the mask, revealing his masculine body, coliseum attire and large sword which are already called a paladin. "I'll have some fun with you, after that I'll take that boy away."