Chapter 1 ✨

Back in 2008

"What? You're breaking up with me? What did I lack? Why? Is my love not good enough for you?" she cried.

"No Jagiya, I had to do this for my own good. You do know how much I love you, right?" Continuously crying, the female lover cannot look at the male with perfectly tanned skin. The boy really is attractive, she and him were both lucky to be in a relationship. Though, the boy recently decided on auditioning at SM Entertainment. A company that is known for famous groups; like Super Junior.

He was accepted to become a trainee, and you were both happy. But as he is about to take another step to the celebrity life, he has to follow the contract under his entertainment company.

What's that? A contract ?

Yes.

One of the rules was not to secretly date as this could possibly affect the trainee's behavior.

And things went entirely wrong. The boy told his lover. She wanted to unhear what he just said.

"It's all because of this stupid contract that you agreed with! You're even seeing this girl named Krystal behind my back! I know you are! You can't call her a best friend if the two of you are acting so clingy!" Her face turned really red as she still carries on from crying. Oh, this feeling. She can't handle it.

"Jagi, no--"

"You want to break-u-up? Fine then. Goodbye Jongin, I don't need you anymore! Have fun with your new bitch!" She growls at her soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend. He was of course shocked from how the girl described the boy's close one.

"Don't you even dare talk about her like that!" He shouted right at the girl's face as a response to her immature saying.

Wow. Look at how much he has changed. This is not the Jongin she knew from growing up. Time has come to end the couple here. Though, she knows how she could move on.

He probably thinks it's embarrassing to reveal our relationship. Huh, how pathetic. She thought angrily.

"Goodbye Jongin, I don't know you anymore."

He broke my heart.

I, Bae Sunhee, will break his even more.

Watch out Kim Jongin. I'm coming for you.

*edited
-------------------------------------
Book cover made by tiamni ALABYU BABE 😘

- kea