Chap 4 ✨

"Sunhee! Wake up! We need to get ready in a few minutes." Someone shook Sunhee up from her deep slumber. She didn't remember anything on how she got home. All she knew is that she slept on the floor of the dance studio and just passed out.

"Yah! Its too early" The poor girl groaned under her blanket. After a few seconds of silence she was pulled out of her bed and she made a thud sound on the floor.

"Ouch that hurts unnie~" Sunhee groaned and pushed herself to stand up.

"Pack your stuff already. We're catching a flight for Hong Kong. Don't you remember? Aish~just take a shower and atleast make yourself presentable." The unnie that told her to get up was their eldest member, Rin. She was pretty much a mother/best friend to Sunhee. Without her Sunhee would still be in her depression state and be vulnerable which wouldn't make her an idol today. For short, Rin helped Sunhee move on from Jongin. Rin didn't want to see her dongsaeng feel sad and numb,she wanted her to be happy and carefree so they spent alot of time together stitching Sunhee's broken heart back to its shape.

"Yah~yah~yah" Sunhee just rolled her eyes at the mother like figure that is her best friend.

"Your lucky that I'm here, if not you wouldn't have catched that flight with us, plus we also need you there, we gotta fix alot of things in our performance this year." Rin told Sunhee reminding her that cooperation is really needed in this year's performance.

Well it is the MAMA awards. It practically starts the 'awarding season' and lots of idols are going to be there.

"He's gonna be there, I could tell" Sunhee just sighed and rolled her eyes. She was not yet ready to face him again, its been what?

8 fucking years...

He never had the guts to talk to her and try to fix them. Which showed that he actually moved on. No matter how many times they have made eye contact it was never the same again.

Hatred and Cold Faces, that was the only thing seen on Sunhee's face whenever he was just close by and it made her blood boil.

After an hour they left Sunhee's house and went straight to the airport. It was just another typical day for them. Lights, Cameras, People... lots and lots of people were there waiting for them. The 4 of them are now walking inside the airport waiting for the intercom to call their plane.

____________________________

Idols. So many other idols are here also waiting to board their plane to the MAMA awards.

'I hope that I won't even see him here' Sunhee thought to herself. She knows very well that he's gonna be here and maybe she'll see him but she doesn't want him to see her.

Speaking of the devil, After saying that she saw Jongin walking with the other exo members just behind him also walking to where they are sitting at.

"Shit shit shit unnie give me your shades." Sunhee cussed as he saw him walking towards the sitting area. Sunhee wore the shades to hide her eyes that kept on rolling and rolling. Jongin and his group were a few seats away from them which was great but it didn't stop to make her blood boil and start shooting daggers at him.

'Here we go again' Sunhee thought to herself

Fans were all outside the venue trying to catch a glimpse of their idols. Some of them have their big cameras ready to take a snap at their every idol's single move. It frustrated Sunhee alot.

"Kaihee!Kaihee!Kaihee!Kaihee!" Fans chanted loudly outside the airport ,chanting which seems to be the ship name that Jongin and Sunhee have. Sunhee just sat there looking like she doesn't give a fuck in the world but behind those glasses are her having those 'bitchy' eyes. While on the other hand there was Jongin just smirking knowing that Sunhee was here somewhere and she could hear every single chant that their fans are shouting.

"Flight 9309 for Hong Kong international airport, ready to board passengers"

That was Sunhee and Jongin's flight. Sunhee got her carry on bag and her passport while Jongin on the other hand did the same. Both of them have no clue that they will board the same plane.

As Sunhee boarded the plane, She had a bad feeling that something will happen on this plane that she will totally want to rip her head off.

She got nearer to her seat and was suprised that someone was already there sitting beside the window. Brown hair, and he looks to be so engrossed looking outside. She got closer to her seat. Her eyes widened and her heart started beating faster than normal. Sunhee just wanted to jump off the plane and just catch the next flight for Hong Kong.

Why does it have to be him?

Well there's no turning back now.

I'm just gonna act like none of this ever happend.
Dear sweet jesus help me now.

________________________

So I just wanna give some credits to these girls, Kara and Mai. They help me in editing these chapters and I love them so much for helping me out.

Here's ur credit babes promise I'll make it up for the both of you.

Love lots,
Kea